Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

I'm going to see McFly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to see McFly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Mar 19th 2007, 7:47 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm going to see McFly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by dazal
We missed out on Chilli Peppers as well. Was really disappointed about that. S'pose could always go and see Rockstar Supernova

We saw Robbie here a couple of years ago and he was just brilliant was so disappointed he didnt come back here when he did Oz in December. Am hoping the new Vector Arena in Akl will pull a few more really good bands in. We also saw the stones last year, who were brilliant, definitly one of the best concerts have been to. Also saw Eric at the mission in Feb but that wasnt too much fun - his a boring sod to watch!
I think the reason he didn't come to NZ this time was probably cost - the stage weighed 300 tons and he had over 300 people working behind the scenes!
Old Mar 19th 2007, 1:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm going to see McFly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I got my tickets today - 5 ROWS FROM THE FRONT !!!!!!!! Woo bloody hoo Son's going to be well chuffed with me! Haha

4 weeks and counting!

Michelle xx