Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

I'm going to see McFly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to see McFly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Mar 17th 2007, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute
Talking I'm going to see McFly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McFly have decided to come to this crappy old town and do a concert here next month yay! tickets went on sale today but I didn't know until tonight so I'll have my arse down that Box Office Monday 9am on the dot !!!!!

OMG - I can't wait - oh yeah I'm taking my eldest as it's for his birthday treat

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW We didn't get to see Busted, before they Busted lol, so he's really chuffed !!!

Just thought I'd share teehee

Michelle xx
Old Mar 17th 2007, 9:49 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm going to see McFly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl

McFly have decided to come to this crappy old town .....
What a sick country this is turning into

PS Michelle your kiddin right?
Old Mar 17th 2007, 9:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

Nope! Not kidding! My boy wants to see McFly and doesn't want his embaressing Dad to take him - so he's taking nutty Mum along who will show him up by bouncing around like a looney

This was one of the things on our 'to-do before leaving for NZ' list 4 weeks and counting

Michelle x

PS: See if I could have gotten Take that tickets - we wouldn't have moved ANYWHERE until I'd been to see them !!!!! I'm heartbroken that I can't see them!

Last edited by UKNZAUS; Mar 17th 2007 at 9:54 pm. Reason: added my PS
Old Mar 17th 2007, 9:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'm going to see McFly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who or perhaps what are McFly?

Some popular music group, circus performers, illusionists??

Buggered if I know!
Old Mar 17th 2007, 10:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Nice Guy

Buggered if I know!
http://www.mcflyofficial.com/home/
Old Mar 17th 2007, 10:02 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nice Guy

Buggered if I know!
Most of the above except the music thing
Old Mar 17th 2007, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

ballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really nice

Can't believe people want to go see them what a bunch of talentless cretins they are.
Old Mar 17th 2007, 10:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ballsrburning
Can't believe people want to go see them what a bunch of talentless cretins they are.
So you don't want me to pick you a ticket up then ???
Old Mar 17th 2007, 10:14 pm
Forum Regular

ballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really niceballsrburning is just really nice

So you don't want me to pick you a ticket up then ???

No thanks i'd rather shoot myself

Did see james morrison last week, he was truly awsome.

I get your point about seeing bands before you go though, next on my list is jamiraqoui, would love to see Bob Dylan or Tracy Chapman befoer I go but there you are will have to wait for them.
Old Mar 17th 2007, 10:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

I much prefer the term 'Rather boil my own head' than shoot myself

Would love to see Jamiroquai too ... and Bon Jovi ... in fact I'd see anyone
Old Mar 17th 2007, 10:39 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

We saw Jamiroquai last year in Birmingham and they are amazing - JayKay is on my "To Do" list !! His live singing voice is no different from an edited recording, probably better in the raw sense and don't even get me started on his moves!!!! Phwoar!!!!! Showed my mother the full colour piccies in the souvenir brochure and she thought he looked like he could work the checkout in Asda???!!! Should have gone to Specsavers (or any other generic opticians!!)
Old Mar 17th 2007, 10:47 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

I saw Bon Jovi in 1995 and they were ace - They had Thunder and Van Halen as support!!

We went to Sydney in December to see Robbie Williams, that was brilliant

IN NZ we've seen Elton John, David Gray and we should have seen Pete Murray but I got the day wrong and we missed it (still gutted about that one)
Old Mar 17th 2007, 10:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

WOW

I just love the atmosphere at Live concerts - I'm hoping and praying that Take That will come over seeing as I'm going to miss their UK tour this year

In fact, I've just added this to my to-do list .....

'Email ALL bands/artists I like to beg/plead/arse-kiss to come over to NZ constantly until they do'

Now if i get a petition going, it may just work I've tried searching NZ and their gigs ... came up with Chilli Peppers there soon.

Michelle xx
Old Mar 17th 2007, 11:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
...........and don't even get me started on his moves!!!! Phwoar!!!!!
Mrs Nice Guy says that about me!
Old Mar 17th 2007, 11:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

I saw Mud in the seventies at the Pally in Purley.....those were the days..........when music was music............ah I can still hear the rendition of Tiger Feet ringing in my ears.........sheer bliss.........now where's my gramaphone?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.