Im a fairy

Old Nov 29th 2006, 6:07 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Im a fairy

For one thread only I'm a fairy

So you have made the move to NZ and after a period of time you wish you could just have/done/want one thing.

What is the one thing and why do you want it?

The winning post will get there wish cyber granted.

Ok here's the rules.

1. You can have one wish only! (no wishing for more wishes)

2. It has to be something that you havent already got.

3. It cannot be money.

4. And cannot be a better paid job.

Last edited by Jack The Lad; Nov 29th 2006 at 6:19 pm.
Old Nov 29th 2006, 6:16 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Im a fairy

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
For one thread only Im a fairy

So you have made the move to NZ and after a period of time you wish you could just have/done/want one thing.

Ok here's the rules.

2. It has tobe something that you havent already got.

3. It cannot be money.

For all my family (and his mum) to come out and live there too. It's bad enough now, being 4,000 miles away from my family, but it will/would be even worse being 12,000 miles from them.
Old Nov 29th 2006, 6:17 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, and for you to learn proper grammar. It's "I'm". I misread it as "In" and got quite a shock!
Old Nov 29th 2006, 6:18 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz
Oh, and for you to learn proper grammar. It's "I'm". I misread it as "In" and got quite a shock!
Piss orf !

Sorry, off
Old Nov 29th 2006, 6:20 pm
Maz

Piss orf !

Sorry, off
Never!
Old Nov 29th 2006, 6:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

For one thread only Im a fairy

Ok here's the rules.

2. It has tobe something that you havent already got.

3. It cannot be money.

To be a kiwi who has never been outside NZ, fly to Heathrow and see Europe for the first time - must be an awesome experience.
Old Nov 29th 2006, 6:25 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by cottageinthesky
To be a kiwi who has never been outside NZ, fly to Heathrow and see Europe for the first time - must be an awesome experience.
Go on elaborate
Old Nov 29th 2006, 7:12 pm
In Albany and loving it!!

katracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nice

For one thread only I'm a fairy

Ok here's the rules.

2. It has to be something that you havent already got.

3. It cannot be money.

A sexy body so i can run down the beach like a bay-watch star.
Old Nov 29th 2006, 7:13 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by katracy
A sexy body so i can run down the beach like a bay-watch star.
Naked or do you want a red swim suit with that wish?
Old Nov 29th 2006, 7:14 pm
In Albany and loving it!!

katracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nicekatracy is just really nice

Naked or do you want a red swim suit with that wish?
Better have the swim suit :scared:
Old Nov 29th 2006, 7:23 pm
Account Closed

AnnieNell is an unknown quantity at this point

To find out what I'm going to be/do when I grow up
Old Nov 29th 2006, 7:33 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by AnnieNell
To find out what I'm going to be/do when I grow up
Thats easy!

You will never grow up

You may wish again
Old Nov 29th 2006, 7:38 pm
Account Closed

AnnieNell is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats easy!

You will never grow up

You may wish again
Oh goody
Then I want my boobs to grow & my hips & thighs to shrink.

I had hoped to be less shallow but s*d it
Old Nov 29th 2006, 7:41 pm
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like some chanel No 5! then I'm happy

Apart from that I want for nothing! hahahahahahaha!!!
Old Nov 29th 2006, 7:43 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by pixi-dust
I'd like some chanel No 5! then I'm happy

Apart from that I want for nothing! hahahahahahaha!!!
Do you know what I do for a living?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.