Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

If you feel PROJECT JONAH is a great charity then place a vote for them

If you feel PROJECT JONAH is a great charity then place a vote for them

Old Oct 29th 2012, 7:49 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default If you feel PROJECT JONAH is a great charity then place a vote for them

Most of us here in NZ know all about Project Jonah. You may have recently read that some scumbag stole their new trailer. Good news was that another was donated and the lowlife caught.

So, if you feel they are a great wee charity doing what they can for the dolphins and whales around our coast, you get a chance to vote for them to be in with a chance of gaining $1000.

The good folk at 4Good are giving Project Jonah the chance to win $1000 but they need your help to win. They're up against two other great charities and it comes down to a popularity test – the most votes wins.

Please check out the poll on 4Good’s facebook page -

http://www.facebook.com/questions/415371158517738/ and then vote for us.

Please share and tell your friends. On behalf of marine mammals everywhere – thank you!
Click HERE

cheers
Old Oct 30th 2012, 8:08 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If you feel PROJECT JONAH is a great charity then place a vote for them

done
Old Oct 30th 2012, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

Foxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud of
Default Re: If you feel PROJECT JONAH is a great charity then place a vote for them

Voted

My two girls did their rescue training and had a really good time rescuing the rubber dolphin.

They said lots of people came rushing to help as they thought it was a real one
Old Oct 30th 2012, 8:11 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Foxesecho
Voted

My two girls did their rescue training and had a really good time rescuing the rubber dolphin.

They said lots of people came rushing to help as they thought it was a real one

We want to do this at some point . Wet suits first though.
Old Nov 1st 2012, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

Foxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud of

Try and get a Raquel Walsh one Bevs. When I went diving last time, they gave me a wet suit that had belonged to a Teletubbie