Reload this Page >

ICAS (Australian) Exams

ICAS (Australian) Exams

Old Mar 2nd 2010, 8:56 pm
Just Joined

victoriab is on a distinguished road
Default ICAS (Australian) Exams

Hi,
Does anyone have children who have taken the ICAS exams for years 6 and 7 over the last few years and might be able to give me access to any answers. My boys are doing old papers as practice but the school can't find the answers, which makes it difficult for me to tell the boys how well (or not) they have done. Thanks for your help.
Victoriab
Old Mar 9th 2010, 1:23 pm
Memetchi

cypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to all
Default Re: ICAS (Australian) Exams

Here are a few English, Computer, Maths and Science answer sheets from 2005-2007: http://www.mediafire.com/?tjzyzwiynxy
Old Mar 9th 2010, 7:20 pm
Just Joined

Hi Cypherpunk,

Thank you so much for these. I did loads of searches and found nothing. Did you search for them or did you already have them?
I will now be able to settle the scores for my boys on the Maths 2007 paper!
Thanks again,
Victoriab
Old Mar 9th 2010, 9:11 pm
Memetchi

cypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to allcypherpunk is a name known to all

You're welcome, I had them sitting on the shelf so I just ran them through the scanner.
Old Mar 9th 2010, 9:20 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

How old is year 6 and 7 please Cats, ducks, hens and husbands don't do ICAS exams.

I'm interested as my friends wee girl will be sitting them this year on recommendation from her school.

She is cruising school , judging from her reports.
Old Mar 9th 2010, 9:43 pm
Memetchi

Year 1's start at age 5, so you do the maths.
Old Mar 9th 2010, 10:15 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by cypherpunk
Year 1's start at age 5, so you do the maths.
cheeky.

It could have been year 6 - as in 6 years old.

I started school at 4.
Old Mar 10th 2010, 12:44 am
Just Joined

My boys are in Years 6 and 7 and they are currently aged 9 and 11. But there seems to be some variation in the ages in each year, in NZ schools, not what I am used to from England!
Hope this helps.
Victoriab
Old Mar 10th 2010, 1:17 am
Forum Regular

minky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really niceminky is just really nice

Hi my son in primary school has done them and will do them again its by the University of New South Wales they have a website where you also buy practise papers.

Karen