Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

I won't miss football

I won't miss football

Old Aug 24th 2006, 12:22 am
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: I won't miss football

Originally Posted by waynepfry
No - Wrexham won 4-1. That's why I can't wait to get out of here! I live in the midst of Leeds fans and you can't believe the flack I'll get tomorrow. Karma for you if you support Wrexham - you'll get more if you give us a striker!!!!!
ok...I need more coffee, I totally mis read that

that or more sleep

ah well yay for Wrexham, poor sheffield weds
Old Aug 24th 2006, 12:24 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Winnie
How are Kev and Mel? Had a few txts of her but still waiting for her to get her email sorted. God I miss her, nows she's definately not normal!
They good-she's quite sensible-dead funny though. Saw Kev Monday,not seen Mel for a couple of weeks-think her brother or summat got married.
Old Aug 24th 2006, 12:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Winnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud ofWinnie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by danny.f
They good-she's quite sensible-dead funny though. Saw Kev Monday,not seen Mel for a couple of weeks-think her brother or summat got married.
Sensible? You haven't seen the true Mel! Ask her about the competition between the lads and lasses at Butlins for her birthday a few years back! Yeah, her brother got married last saturday, can't wait to see her pics of her in a bridesmaid dress!
Must go and pack more boxes.....excited about our move but hate the organising beforehand.
Now you go and get some work done
Old Aug 24th 2006, 12:33 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Winnie
Sensible? You haven't seen the true Mel! Ask her about the competition between the lads and lasses at Butlins for her birthday a few years back! Yeah, her brother got married last saturday, can't wait to see her pics of her in a bridesmaid dress!
Must go and pack more boxes.....excited about our move but hate the organising beforehand.
Now you go and get some work done
Delegation my middle name...but you're right. Should support em a bit better. Trying to encourage them to gain experience,knowledge,independent thought,awareness of health and safety issues........shit.....alarm gone off....what's that Queen song....Another one bites....
Old Aug 24th 2006, 12:39 am
Forum Regular

waynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by danny.f
Delegation my middle name...but you're right. Should support em a bit better. Trying to encourage them to gain experience,knowledge,independent thought,awareness of health and safety issues........shit.....alarm gone off....what's that Queen song....Another one bites....
If you like cricket check this out:
www.stickcricket.com

wish there was one for football.....