I Wish

Old May 26th 2009, 6:11 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: I Wish

Originally Posted by love30stm
I wish people would stop starting threads about how bad everything is in New Zealand

Originally Posted by Gunnery sargeant Foley
I don't believe what I'm seeing! Where you been all your lives, at an orgy? Listening to Mick Jagger music and bad-mouthing your country, I'll bet...
Old May 27th 2009, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

whitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: I Wish

Dubstsar, you've pointed out a very important point. Folks have different feelings at different times and sometimes it's easy to take comments too literally or think that the poster is making personal points when it's more likely that the point is general. And, as you say there's nothing wrong in saying how you feel at a particular time.

Also, conflict drives things and there can be no art without conflict. Try telling a story where nothing changes and the status quo stays the same. So dream on about M&S and I'll dream about summer puddings from them and remember their great choice of salads and lovely, jubbley things.
Old May 27th 2009, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I Wish

Originally Posted by whitesand
Dubstsar, you've pointed out a very important point. Folks have different feelings at different times and sometimes it's easy to take comments too literally or think that the poster is making personal points when it's more likely that the point is general. And, as you say there's nothing wrong in saying how you feel at a particular time.

Also, conflict drives things and there can be no art without conflict. Try telling a story where nothing changes and the status quo stays the same. So dream on about M&S and I'll dream about summer puddings from them and remember their great choice of salads and lovely, jubbley things.
mmmmmm there eves pudding, cauliflower and cheese i could go on and on lol