Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

I should be packing boxes...

I should be packing boxes...

Old Aug 23rd 2006, 10:58 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute
Default I should be packing boxes...

....for our move.... but I'm knackered. I had taken several car loads of stuff to the new house this morning and then straight after lunch we took DS to a friends house, he is staying there all night....feels strange to not have him here but apparently he is having a great time with his partner in crime. This afternoon we painted......and painted...... this evening we painted...... we had chinese for tea and then back to the house again to hoover and clear away... I've just packed 4 more boxes and I'm ruddy knackered now..... I hate moving house. I have more boxes to make up (kept from when we moved out here).... and after this post I best get to it.... dunno when I'll be back online as we have yet to find a desk for the computers.....(this one came with the rental house)..... have fun everyone.... I certainly wont!! :scared:
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

Liz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud ofLiz & Co has much to be proud of
Default Re: I should be packing boxes...

Good luck, Sarah B and family.

I should be packing too, I've got two weeks before I leave for NZ and whatever I don't get sorted my hubby will do (he is staying behind to clear-up) and I can see him omitting my best china and bringing his stash of car/boat magazines.

So if I could 'move away from this forum' and get on with it I would...........but I can't!!
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

brackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud ofbrackley has much to be proud of

good luck to both of you with the move, sarah be careful and try not to do too much. our packers are coming on 13th sept. my sisters packers are coming tomorrow.
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 2:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SarahB
....for our move.... but I'm knackered. I had taken several car loads of stuff to the new house this morning and then straight after lunch we took DS to a friends house, he is staying there all night....feels strange to not have him here but apparently he is having a great time with his partner in crime. This afternoon we painted......and painted...... this evening we painted...... we had chinese for tea and then back to the house again to hoover and clear away... I've just packed 4 more boxes and I'm ruddy knackered now..... I hate moving house. I have more boxes to make up (kept from when we moved out here).... and after this post I best get to it.... dunno when I'll be back online as we have yet to find a desk for the computers.....(this one came with the rental house)..... have fun everyone.... I certainly wont!! :scared:

YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING ALL THAT,WOMAN!! Put that box down-have your baby,then get on with it!! Jesus woman-you've got us all worked up here. What's your address? I'll send Donna.
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

You poor thing, its hard enough when not pregnant, just try to take it easy and have a break whenever you can.
I hope it goes as smoothly as possible and look forward to hearing the news when you are sorted with the computer
Take care,
Jude x
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

dear god woman take care, you've got your scan soon - even i'm excited oh i think its a ............................girl, hey we can play guess the sex & weight i say 7lb 2oz
Old Aug 24th 2006, 12:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by poppets
dear god woman take care, you've got your scan soon - even i'm excited oh i think its a ............................girl, hey we can play guess the sex & weight i say 7lb 2oz

It is exciting hey?! I'll say, a girl, 6lb 8oz.
Old Aug 24th 2006, 12:30 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jude J
It is exciting hey?! I'll say, a girl, 6lb 8oz.
Danny goes for boy.......8lbs 5 oz. Judging by the clues she's been giving.
Old Aug 24th 2006, 1:37 am
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light

Oh the thought of moving again. horrible!
all i'v done since i've been here is paint and we've been in this house nearly 2 years!
I think you'll have a filly foal!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f
Danny goes for boy.......8lbs 5 oz. Judging by the clues she's been giving.
clues , i missed clues , mime was random guessing how come you got clues
Old Aug 28th 2006, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya guys..... have missed you all!! Have moved house OK (ended up with horrendous back pain though... my fault!! )..... the internet has literally just been connected. I will pop on later when nipper is asleep to catch up with you all.

We love our new house, we are surrounded by gorgeous trees and theres plenty of room.... will say more later.

One bit of news I HAVE to tell you is that we had the 20 wk scan yesterday and our son is going to get a SISTER!! Yes, its a dinky little girl and everything looks ok so far... I am still a bit in shock....

Laters

SarahB
Old Aug 28th 2006, 9:15 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya guys..... have missed you all!! Have moved house OK (ended up with horrendous back pain though... my fault!! )..... the internet has literally just been connected. I will pop on later when nipper is asleep to catch up with you all.

We love our new house, we are surrounded by gorgeous trees and theres plenty of room.... will say more later.

One bit of news I HAVE to tell you is that we had the 20 wk scan yesterday and our son is going to get a SISTER!! Yes, its a dinky little girl and everything looks ok so far... I am still a bit in shock....

Laters

SarahB
Look on the bright side - I moved house 11 weeks before I was due with my 3rd, settled down for our first nite in the new house - famous last words as I went to bed about looking forward to sleeping in our big bed and then ended up giving birth on my own in the bath 2 hours later!!

When the paramedics did arrive I had to suffer the humiliation of them going through our packing boxes looking for pants. Holding up a lacey thong which said paramedic declared inappropriate was one of my funnier memories!!

Moved at 6 mths pregnant the next time - went near enough full term but still managed a 42 minute labour!!
Old Aug 28th 2006, 11:40 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Look on the bright side - I moved house 11 weeks before I was due with my 3rd, settled down for our first nite in the new house - famous last words as I went to bed about looking forward to sleeping in our big bed and then ended up giving birth on my own in the bath 2 hours later!!

When the paramedics did arrive I had to suffer the humiliation of them going through our packing boxes looking for pants. Holding up a lacey thong which said paramedic declared inappropriate was one of my funnier memories!!
Knowing the paramedic mentality, as do, why does'nt that supprise me, and an ambulance late, never, don't believe it, not on nights
Old Aug 29th 2006, 12:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Laters

SarahB
A girl!
Hurrah!!!!! Soooo over the moon happy for you, cant believe I genuinely feel this happy for someone I have never met!
I honestly have goose bumps all over my arms!
Glad to hear it is all going well.
Enjoy your new surroundings, it sounds wonderful.
Old Aug 29th 2006, 12:41 am
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Laters

SarahB
Congrats Sarah, big cheesey grins (well, probably apart from Danny who got wrong make). Looks like there's still a few in the running for guess the weight!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.