Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

I really need your help...

I really need your help...

Old Sep 8th 2008, 6:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I really need your help...

All done, GOOD LUCK
Old Sep 8th 2008, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

NZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to behold

Thanks!!!!! Glad you like the make up...wanted to do something a bit different!
Old Sep 9th 2008, 1:52 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Aha now I can stalk you through the streets of Orewa......

/picks up coat from rack/

seriously....I voted, there was a bloke in there so I can vote can't I?
Old Sep 9th 2008, 10:58 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I bunged in a vote a while back. When are the results in ?
Old Sep 9th 2008, 11:19 pm
Forum Regular

NZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to beholdNZGrl is a splendid one to behold

Hi there, Votes finish on the 12th...And the model used is NOT ME....I wish I was that lovely....and that skinny....
Old Sep 9th 2008, 11:33 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NZGrl
Hi there, Votes finish on the 12th...And the model used is NOT ME....I wish I was that lovely....and that skinny....
oh no I was stalking the wrong babe........

can I take my vote back please........

only joking - good luck!
Old Sep 9th 2008, 11:59 pm
Forum Regular

Ha Ha Very Funny....Hey you know we never did get round to that Hibiscus Coast meet up after all...
Old Sep 10th 2008, 12:03 am
you dewty owld maan!

:
Originally Posted by NZGrl
Ha Ha Very Funny....Hey you know we never did get round to that Hibiscus Coast meet up after all...
well, its still here, we're still here, do any of us have and excuse - I have mine ready........
Old Sep 10th 2008, 12:56 am
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

am I invited too??
Old Sep 10th 2008, 1:40 am
you dewty owld maan!

aye along with Carl......
Old Sep 10th 2008, 2:16 am
BE Enthusiast

cally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: I really need your help...

Well done Amanda! You got my vote.......Good luck and dont forget to let us all know how you get on!
Cheers
Cally