Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

I love NZ but.....

I love NZ but.....

Old Jan 14th 2010, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

irish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: I love NZ but.....

Originally Posted by crap coffee
hey I was talking to Genesis,.

Irish eyes, I feel sorry you've been through a hard time but I do understand you. think time will tell.

wonder how many of us living a "perfect life"?

cheers.
oops sorry didnt look at the quote - No one on this planet has a "perfect life". Some are close to it and some dont think of it that way and those that say they do have a perfect life - are liars!!!
Old Jan 14th 2010, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

irish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Genesis
Hi CC. Yes I am happy here..very content but sometimes as you can see from my most recent post I do get issues that I have to deal with..I guess just like everyone else. Wellington by the way is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool. I just love the place. It is utterly awesome and would love the opportunity to spend some time living there. Its way more appealing than JAFA. And NZ is an awesome place to be. Whilst flecked with many, many problems its still well cool aye? I will always hanker after bits of the UK..as for living there in the perfect world i would spend 4-6 weeks there a year..as for living the 100%....not in a trillion years. NZ is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar to good to EVER leave for ever. Peace sister.
For me, when I feel out of positive thoughts, i place them (mentally) in a box, try keep busy, most importantly, I sleep on it. Things always seem slightly better the next day. Another good thing would be to share your thoughts with your wife. A problem/emotion shared is a big weight off your shoulder and your wife will know the best way to cheer you up or steer you right!

I love it here on the hibiscus coast so god knows I'd love it anywhere else further south of here if its meant to be better!
Old Jan 15th 2010, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

louloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to all

Friends of our emigrated about 4 years ago now and we were recently talking about NZ versus UK ...... they summed it up really (IMO)

.... in that its not 100% better as there will always be things that you miss or things that are different and don't quite come up to scratch, but they reckoned it was a good ratio of 70:30 in favour of NZ.

Now for me (not being a mathematician) I reckon that's a good bet , I don't expect to fall in love with absolutely everything, just as long as the scales tip the right way I will be happy
Old Jan 15th 2010, 5:36 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by louloumama
Friends of our emigrated about 4 years ago now and we were recently talking about NZ versus UK ...... they summed it up really (IMO)

.... in that its not 100% better as there will always be things that you miss or things that are different and don't quite come up to scratch, but they reckoned it was a good ratio of 70:30 in favour of NZ.

Now for me (not being a mathematician) I reckon that's a good bet , I don't expect to fall in love with absolutely everything, just as long as the scales tip the right way I will be happy
nicely put louloumama

Where in surrey are you?

Dewb
Old Jan 15th 2010, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

louloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to alllouloumama is a name known to all

Have pm'd you DewB