Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

I have a toothache

I have a toothache

Old Feb 19th 2008, 9:10 pm
Bouncer For Mothercare

wimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of lightwimpy is a glorious beacon of light
Default I have a toothache

Thats it really, its a bugger and it hurts. Sympathy please
Old Feb 19th 2008, 9:37 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I have a toothache

Awww toothache is the worst, poor you. Sympathy duly given! Now get yourself down to a dentist
Old Feb 19th 2008, 9:43 pm
AKA New Nurse

nearly nurse has a brilliant futurenearly nurse has a brilliant futurenearly nurse has a brilliant futurenearly nurse has a brilliant futurenearly nurse has a brilliant futurenearly nurse has a brilliant futurenearly nurse has a brilliant future

If you cant make the dentist get yourself down to the pharmacy and buy some clove oil....tasts shocking but god it works wonders If you cant get the oil, chew on the head of a clove or, bit more tricky but still works.
Old Feb 19th 2008, 9:47 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Whoops just seen you're in Southampton, dentist wouldn't be happy if you called now....Nearly Nurse suggested cloves, didn't that work well in Marathon Man?
Old Feb 19th 2008, 10:00 pm
Just Joined

lisamac is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wimpy View Post
Thats it really, its a bugger and it hurts. Sympathy please
Toothache is worst pain take ibuprofen best pain killer for this pain then see your dentist, if you have not got a dentist phone NHS direct who will give you no for out of hours dentist in your area hope this helps
Lisa (A&E nurse)
Old Feb 19th 2008, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

Stef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud ofStef_Paul has much to be proud of

I offer you my sympathy...

After my first week in Timaru I had to have root canal treatment that spanned over 3 weeks. Not only was it painful, it cost nearly $750!!!
Old Feb 20th 2008, 12:33 am
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Stef_Paul View Post
I offer you my sympathy...

After my first week in Timaru I had to have root canal treatment that spanned over 3 weeks. Not only was it painful, it cost nearly $750!!!
$750 you were lucky,3 days afetr arriving here i got toothache,they said i needed root canal,then slammed a whopping bill of $1,500 in front of me:curse:...the pain of that bill was worse than the toothache.....

sorry to hear about your pain,always worse at night to...jacky
Old Feb 20th 2008, 6:34 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

A local anasthetic throat spray, sprayed on to the tooth, may offer some small relief also. And the remedy for all ills known to man - a hot water bottle.
Old Feb 20th 2008, 7:08 am
Forum Regular

waynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to behold

Poor you - remedies in this thread seem good and fingers crossed it gets well.

Hope you don't need treatment as dentists in New Zealand seem to earn more than Premiership footballers.:curse: ($1200 for two wisdom teeth removed a good clean).