Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

I had a nightmare last night!

I had a nightmare last night!

Old Dec 16th 2007, 4:55 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down I had a nightmare last night!

I dreamt that for some completely unknown reason, we'd moved out of NZ to Vancouver, BC, Canada. Now while it's probably the only place I'd ever want to live in Canada, that didn't stop me panicking in my dream!

Phil was saying that if one of us didn't find a job in the next couple of days, then we'd have to move again, and we may as well just move to the UK. I really didn't like this idea at all and said so. I remember saying "no no I can't go back there, I don't want to. I want to go home!"

In my dream (nightmare) I worked for "DOI Clothing". Huh? Right before the end of my dream, I remembered who it was I actually work for. But mainly I was completely panicked as we weren't home anymore. New Zealand is so much home for me, even after this short time, it gives me nightmares that we'll ever live somewhere else!

I guess being a bit of a nomad all these years is taking its toll...
Old Dec 16th 2007, 6:22 am
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I had a nightmare last night!

Originally Posted by Maz
I dreamt that for some completely unknown reason, we'd moved out of NZ to Vancouver, BC, Canada. Now while it's probably the only place I'd ever want to live in Canada, that didn't stop me panicking in my dream!

Phil was saying that if one of us didn't find a job in the next couple of days, then we'd have to move again, and we may as well just move to the UK. I really didn't like this idea at all and said so. I remember saying "no no I can't go back there, I don't want to. I want to go home!"

In my dream (nightmare) I worked for "DOI Clothing". Huh? Right before the end of my dream, I remembered who it was I actually work for. But mainly I was completely panicked as we weren't home anymore. New Zealand is so much home for me, even after this short time, it gives me nightmares that we'll ever live somewhere else!

You been mixing your drinks AGAIN ??????
Old Dec 16th 2007, 6:43 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Maz
In my dream (nightmare) I worked for "DOI Clothing".

DOI Clothing?

Dead On Inspection?
Don't Own It?
Dowdy Old Investors?
Drugs Often Inspire?
Damned Obnoxious Internet?
Dipsomaniacs Often Imbibe?
Do Orthographers Immigrate?

Last edited by happynz; Dec 16th 2007 at 6:47 am.
Old Dec 16th 2007, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

You been smoking the funny cigarettes again?
Old Dec 16th 2007, 4:56 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
You been mixing your drinks AGAIN ??????
(not this time!)

Originally Posted by happynz
DOI Clothing?

Dead On Inspection?
Don't Own It?
Dowdy Old Investors?
Drugs Often Inspire?
Damned Obnoxious Internet?
Dipsomaniacs Often Imbibe?
Do Orthographers Immigrate?

http://candygourlay.com/blog/images/peanuts.gif

Too funny happy!

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
You been smoking the funny cigarettes again?
Haven't touched one in months! (more's the pity )
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:53 am
Maz

Over 238 views now? Must be the ganja reference.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 7:18 am
Mad Bint

Platty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Maz
We have a lot in common I love Vancouver (and BC as a whole)

Anyways I think you should lay off the cheese before you go to bed I've heard it causes nightmare
Old Dec 17th 2007, 7:22 am
Maz

Originally Posted by Platty
We have a lot in common I love Vancouver (and BC as a whole)

Anyways I think you should lay off the cheese before you go to bed I've heard it causes nightmare
You have one up on me there, I never made it over to the west coast of Canada, only Montréal and Québec City, more's the pity. Haven't had cheese in a few days, even more worrying!
Old Dec 17th 2007, 7:25 am
Mad Bint

Platty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to all

Mr Platty and myself went there on our honeymoon (and Whistler)
Old Dec 17th 2007, 7:28 am
Maz

Mr Platty and myself went there on our honeymoon (and Whistler)
Lucky you! I nearly made it there, for an Indy Car race but funds got low.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 7:33 am
Mad Bint

If you ever get the chance please go and you really need to experience the sea to sky highway too:

http://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/get..._sky/index.htm
http://www.4pinesmotel.com/seton.jpg

The views are fantastic
Old Dec 17th 2007, 7:45 am
Maz

If you ever get the chance please go and you really need to experience the sea to sky highway too:

http://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/get..._sky/index.htm
http://www.4pinesmotel.com/seton.jpg

The views are fantastic
Photo #2 = gorgeous!

Photo #1 = .... ick! Snow is a 4-letter word. (no offence!)
Old Dec 17th 2007, 8:31 am
Mad Bint

Hehehe I love snow
Old Dec 17th 2007, 8:36 am
Maz

Hehehe I love snow
Heh... I just moved here after 12 years of Chicago winters. Last Jan/Feb the *high* temperature was -20 for six whole weeks. And when it's that low, it really doesn't matter if it's C or F. I was SO pleased to give away my snow shovels.
Old Dec 18th 2007, 7:37 am
Mad Bint

Gah! I suppose that would put someone off snow