I got the Job!

Old Jul 31st 2009, 3:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Hokey-pokey has a reputation beyond reputeHokey-pokey has a reputation beyond reputeHokey-pokey has a reputation beyond reputeHokey-pokey has a reputation beyond reputeHokey-pokey has a reputation beyond reputeHokey-pokey has a reputation beyond reputeHokey-pokey has a reputation beyond reputeHokey-pokey has a reputation beyond reputeHokey-pokey has a reputation beyond reputeHokey-pokey has a reputation beyond reputeHokey-pokey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I got the Job!

Congratulations. I trust the people of Whakatane will count their blessings and warmly welcome you and your family.
Old Jul 31st 2009, 3:41 am
BE Enthusiast

janeyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations knew you would one more less in Cornwall last one out switch the lights out!
Old Jul 31st 2009, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Maria!
Excellent news and the job offer will speed up your PR application so you should easily make it for Nov/Dec.
Old Jul 31st 2009, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Margaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Numptyhead
And...what a bonus.....driving distance to buy great sauages....
Well not every week of course, but will be worth it once in a while and fill the freezer...until I am making my own...here piggy piggy
That's right you are close enough to the Papamoa butchers to pay them a visit and stock up your freezer. Plus they may be able to give you a few tips to help you settle in.
Old Jul 31st 2009, 7:22 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news,well done

Phyl x
Old Jul 31st 2009, 7:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Numptyhead
Hi All

So happy, I have just been offered an Emergency Dept position at Whakatane Hospital, Bay of Plenty. Well looks like thats where we will be going.... OMG...can't believe it!

I was just about to go to bed and then got the call. Not gonna sleep now May be one of these will help!

Thanks to all for the lovely messages and support. It has made such a difference being able to learn and have fun at the same time

Maria (aka Numptyhead)
x
Thats wonderful news well done x
Old Jul 31st 2009, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

bevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, they will be very lucky to have you (so to speak!!) Forget the cinammon thingy's and just get on with the Bevissa xxxx
Old Jul 31st 2009, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Good work .

Does this mean we can get preferential treatment if we slip you some $20 notes?
My darling, what are you saying

I would suggest that Whakatane is the place to become ill and needing the ED. I can't see there being too much of a wait whatever it is....on average they have 20k customers a year. Hospital I worked at in Leicester averages 145k.
Cornwall where I am now (God help me) 60k customers a year.

Lovely jubley! Less stress! 8 hour shifts not 12.5. Thats going to seem so weird but wonderful. All the extra training and courses I can handle....Fab...bring it on
Old Jul 31st 2009, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

dkb_herts has much to be proud ofdkb_herts has much to be proud ofdkb_herts has much to be proud ofdkb_herts has much to be proud ofdkb_herts has much to be proud ofdkb_herts has much to be proud ofdkb_herts has much to be proud ofdkb_herts has much to be proud ofdkb_herts has much to be proud ofdkb_herts has much to be proud ofdkb_herts has much to be proud of

Congratulations!
Old Jul 31st 2009, 8:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bevissa65
Congratulations, they will be very lucky to have you (so to speak!!) Forget the cinammon thingy's and just get on with the Bevissa xxxx
Tis true....... But got to do the rolls now cos they look all delich n stuff .

Hope you having a lovely holiday. Hurry up and come back so you around here more often. I be missing you
Old Jul 31st 2009, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dkb_herts
Congratulations!
Thanks Hun....did you have any hassle with the container? Must be lovely to see all your own stuff again
Old Jul 31st 2009, 2:04 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Wohoo!! Well done Maria!!!
So excited for you!! really annoyed that only just catching up on here and didn't get your news earlier.... it's just made my day!

All go for you now then hun?! ...sooooo pleased my brains now addled!! will pm later when i've calmed down!
lol B x
Old Jul 31st 2009, 2:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MnB
Wohoo!! Well done Maria!!!
So excited for you!! really annoyed that only just catching up on here and didn't get your news earlier.... it's just made my day!

All go for you now then hun?! ...sooooo pleased my brains now addled!! will pm later when i've calmed down!
lol B x
Thanks B,

Pretty excited myself, but calming down a little now.

Got to wait till 4pm to call Surgery again to see if they have our medical results ready for collection...and I could really do with a nippy nap!

Not working till Sun now...so pleased about that. Need the break and the house is a tip
Love
Maria
xx
Old Jul 31st 2009, 2:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news well done !!!
Old Jul 31st 2009, 2:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MooMoo290373
Fantastic news well done !!!
Thanks MooMoo

You must be soooooo excited....you're not going to be too far away from us, so we will have to keep in touch. You will be in the posher end of BOP

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.