Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

I feel crap. Cheer me up

I feel crap. Cheer me up

Old Nov 2nd 2006, 2:59 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I feel crap. Cheer me up

Originally Posted by mazi
Clearly I don't know your financial circumstances but could the grandparents visit on a semi-regular basis?

I'm going now because i don't know what to say, but i feel bad that you feel bad and I hope it doesn't last long.
Finacially my parents could do it anytime they wished. Its health reasons (my Dad) that would prevent this.

They will have to pay us to visit them

I feel great now. I have booked my trip. So thats that
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 3:00 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jack Daws
Finacially my parents could do it anytime they wished. Its health reasons (my Dad) that would prevent this.

They will have to pay us to visit them

oh good, won't bother with trying the cheer up business anymore then
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 7:21 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Yay!
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 7:56 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mazi
oh good, won't bother with trying the cheer up business anymore then
Yeah get back to moaning on the negative thread
Old Nov 2nd 2006, 10:16 pm
Forum Regular

PaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to allPaulGent is a name known to all

For the last few days I have been feeling like crap

Please cheers me up

Small Cheer up for you.....

"what's better than roses on your piano? ..................... Tulips on your organ!!!! :scared:

Think about it for a while...
Old Nov 3rd 2006, 6:20 am
Banned

Originally Posted by PaulGent
Small Cheer up for you.....

"what's better than roses on your piano? ..................... Tulips on your organ!!!! :scared:

Think about it for a while...
Arrrrgh

Its been a long time since I have seen any Tulips. Being married and all that