I envy women...

Old Nov 14th 2010, 12:14 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile I envy women...

...I mean you have to in a way. I was out with Miss Charismatic and her friends the other night and as a man you can’t help but feel a bit redundant. You know they are beautiful and eloquently spoken and things and social and you realise all you know about is wiring plugs. Men can’t be expected to follow a conversation, we need time to make the wordy things come out in the right order and reminding of what the conversation was about anyway and why we were talking to begin with .

My other point is how can their minds be so precise, they can remember the thing you said to them in Taupo 2 years ago at 8:27pm on the 12th of April. Yet somehow I’m only vaguely aware of having been to Taupo...or maybe that was Napier? You just end up agreeing to everything and how nice it all was and how you enjoyed it despite not actually recalling the time, place or events in question.

My additional other point is how can there be so much in their heads all the time. They mention a cracked bathroom tile needs replacing when you pull up outside tile warehouse, who knew we had a bathroom in our house? When was that installed?

In addition to my other additional point how can Miss Charismatic be so bouncy in the morning? She gets up and is watching morning TV, having breakfast, getting ready for her gym body jumpy exercise thing. When I get up I’m like a mole because I can’t see because the light hurts my eyes, I want to crawl into the shower and later eat cereal in silence staring at the box aimlessly.

Lastly someone needs to rectify this thing women are doing, it’s not right and its making us look bad .
Old Nov 14th 2010, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

Tray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of lightTray is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: I envy women...

Very funny, I enjoyed this post
Old Nov 14th 2010, 11:49 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

OMG I think I'm a man

I don't bear any relation to these female womanly creatures in your thread
Old Nov 16th 2010, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

jennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charismatic
... as a man you can’t help but feel a bit redundant. You know they are beautiful and eloquently spoken and things and social and you realise all you know about is wiring plugs. .
Sorry--but-------
WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS!

There are many more women, who wire the plugs, fix the taps and put up shelves and cupboards and manage to keep up appearances, than there ever used to be.
Yes we are a social animal, yes we are articulate, yes we are able to remember things which happened many 'moons' ago-- [providing they were of import!]

Regards man's inability to converse coherently for any length of time---- THAT IS SO WRONG!
Men can converse eloquently for hours on the subject of Rugby/Football/Soccer/Cricket/Tennis and sometimes become quite emotional when watching a game/match.
That is the very best time to observe a man, when he is watching an important [to him] match/game on the TV.
It's like watching a child again.
You feel elated with them when their team wins and you want to wrap your arms round them and comfort them when their team loses!

As for women having so much going on in their heads at one time.
They have to keep juggling all the jobs they have to do and know -what- where- and when they have to be done -, whilst their feckless other half looks on stroking the cat!!

But you sweetie Pie [aka Charismatic] know all that- you just wanted to throw a cracker in the fire and see what happened.
x
Old Nov 17th 2010, 9:29 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: I envy women...

BAH, those are children’s games. Real men climb mountains, fight bulls or take life in hand at the wheel of a car (or maybe catch cheese rolling down a hill). However I’ll gladly converse on history or politics…in fact many factual subjects. We just refuse to entertain conversations that amount to little more than slags gossiping and nor could the male mind lower itself to such a level .
Originally Posted by jennifer45
There are many more women, who wire the plugs, fix the taps and put up shelves and cupboards and manage to keep up appearances, than there ever used to be.
So that’s why you lot don’t spend as long cooking any more?!!
Old Nov 23rd 2010, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

jennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond reputejennifer45 has a reputation beyond repute

P-p-please!!
Men Are Just Happier People

"What do you expect from such simple creatures? Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can be President. You can never be pregnant. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO shirt to a water park. Car mechanics tell you the truth. The world is your urinal.

You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. Same work, more pay. ! Wrinkles add character. Wedding dress $5000. Tux rental-$100. People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them. The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. One mood all the time.

Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about tanks. A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. You can open all your own jars. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.

Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack Three pairs of shoes are more than enough. You almost never have strap problems in public. You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes. Everything on your face stays its original color. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. You only have to shave your face and neck.

You can play with toys all your life. Your belly usually hides your big hips. One wallet and one pair of shoes -- one color for all seasons You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look. You can ' do' your nails with a pocket knife. You have freedom of choice concerning growing a moustache.

You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes."

No wonder men are happier.

Stop moaning Chara..

Have a merry Xmas and lower yourself to help in the kitchen.

No-one cares about history/politics when there's real work to do.

There are two sorts of politicians: those who can talk nonsense on any subject under the sun, and those who don’t need a subject.
Old Nov 23rd 2010, 3:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Margaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charismatic
...I mean you have to in a way. I was out with Miss Charismatic and her friends the other night and as a man you can’t help but feel a bit redundant. You know they are beautiful and eloquently spoken and things and social and you realise all you know about is wiring plugs. Men can’t be expected to follow a conversation, we need time to make the wordy things come out in the right order and reminding of what the conversation was about anyway and why we were talking to begin with .

My other point is how can their minds be so precise, they can remember the thing you said to them in Taupo 2 years ago at 8:27pm on the 12th of April. Yet somehow I’m only vaguely aware of having been to Taupo...or maybe that was Napier? You just end up agreeing to everything and how nice it all was and how you enjoyed it despite not actually recalling the time, place or events in question.

My additional other point is how can there be so much in their heads all the time. They mention a cracked bathroom tile needs replacing when you pull up outside tile warehouse, who knew we had a bathroom in our house? When was that installed?

In addition to my other additional point how can Miss Charismatic be so bouncy in the morning? She gets up and is watching morning TV, having breakfast, getting ready for her gym body jumpy exercise thing. When I get up I’m like a mole because I can’t see because the light hurts my eyes, I want to crawl into the shower and later eat cereal in silence staring at the box aimlessly.

Lastly someone needs to rectify this thing women are doing, it’s not right and its making us look bad .
Well its a well known fact men cannot multitask.

June
Old Nov 24th 2010, 12:58 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Smile Re: I envy women...

Originally Posted by jennifer45
Have a merry Xmas and lower yourself to help in the kitchen.
This is New Zealand petal, we BBQ of course (preferable at the beach ).

Just a few points:
- Equality in the workplace is rarely equal; if you are male people will presume you are competent.
- All nuts and bolts turn the same way (except for some wheel nuts and acetylene bottles) so there is really no excuses.
- None of us can be president since the Queen is our head of state, although we may obtain the post of Prime Minister (which was formerly held by a woman…ish thing).
- People wouldn’t stare at your chest if you weren’t exposing yourselves in public!
- If your dropping $5k on a dress you’ll only wear once it’s not us who are the fools, frankly we’d be indifferent if you turned up in jeans and a t-shirt. We don’t like weddings anyway and we only turn up because you told us we had to be there.
- We call people for a reason and ask questions that we expect other men to answer with “Yes” or “No”. Then we don’t moan about feeling short changed because the conversation was brief and to the point.
- We may have one mood but at least our default mood isn’t grumpy or annoyed.
- We are not thoughtful. However if your car breaks down in the middle of nowhere, you have a hole in your roof that needs fixing or you need to move furniture all you have to do is ask . So perhaps we are thoughtful but show it by being there for our friends rather than hollow gestures.
- We don’t invite people to things, we are just happy if our friends hear about it and turn up with some beers.
- Men’s cloths are cheap because we all buy the same utilitarian items. Actually if you need to find something unusual for a man costs rise exponentially.
Old Nov 24th 2010, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sweetie Pie, {I like Petal. Friend near Tyneside used to call me that} You've just pointed out, succinctly as ever, why I have always envied men. You are able to select that, which will support your argument and totally ignore the rest.
Your reading of politics has stood you in good stead.
Old Nov 29th 2010, 8:12 am
BE Enthusiast

bevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond repute