Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

I cant believe what im watching..

I cant believe what im watching..

Old Jan 2nd 2008, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

Here comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really nice
Exclamation I cant believe what im watching..

A programme is on channel 4 at the moment about re-borns which are dolls made to look like real babies. One women takes them out in a pram and spends a fortune on designer clothes.

It also focuses on a lady who's daughter emmigrated to NZ taking her young grandson so she had a replica baby made.

Quite frightening TV!!!!!!

www.channel4.com/video/my-fake-baby/index.html

Last edited by Here comes the sun; Jan 2nd 2008 at 10:12 pm.
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 10:16 pm
Forum Regular

NLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really niceNLSE is just really nice
Default Re: I cant believe what im watching..

We were (sort of) watching that too! Although I found it a bit scary - especially with the woman who bought a coming home out-fit from Harrods for her new arrival! 300 quid spent on a plastic doll's outfit and bottle warmer but she said it wasn’t wasted!!!

I turned it over (much to hubby's joy) to find out Kill Bill 2 was on. He’s watching that now while I’m on here!

From what I could gather from watching it, I thought ‘Harry’ had died although from what you have posted it must be the boy who’s mother went to NZ?

Last edited by NLSE; Jan 2nd 2008 at 10:38 pm.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 5:22 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I cant believe what im watching..

That's just sick. She needs psychiatric help or at the very least some counselling. She also needs someone else to counsel her on her spending, too!

Blech. I feel nauseous...