I am in nelson

Old Jun 9th 2016, 4:26 am
Forum Regular

carpman has a brilliant futurecarpman has a brilliant futurecarpman has a brilliant futurecarpman has a brilliant futurecarpman has a brilliant futurecarpman has a brilliant futurecarpman has a brilliant futurecarpman has a brilliant future
Default Re: I am in nelson

I had another look at the message thingameejig and think I messaged you via your email rather than a 'pm' - sorry about that! Hopefully you will have found it by now...having said that I am sure you must have so much catching up to do with your family that my message can definitely wait until you have more time

What awful rain we are having - hope you have a nice, warm place to stay and that you are all managing to keep dry. Saturday is looking like a gorgeous sunny day so fingers-crossed that you will be able to show your folks some lovely Nelson weather.

Take care x
Old Jun 9th 2016, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

donutt is a splendid one to beholddonutt is a splendid one to beholddonutt is a splendid one to beholddonutt is a splendid one to beholddonutt is a splendid one to beholddonutt is a splendid one to beholddonutt is a splendid one to beholddonutt is a splendid one to beholddonutt is a splendid one to beholddonutt is a splendid one to beholddonutt is a splendid one to behold

That would be great I'll contact you soon xxc thank you x

Originally Posted by allyokay
Hi Donut! I'm so sorry but I've only just seen your post. I'm afraid I don't use this forum much now either. I hope you settled in okay and it will be fantastic having your family with you. We moved over at the end of November and had the most amazing summer. It's a bit chilly now but I'm sure you'll agree when the sun shines its gorgeous. I just love being in Nelson, imho its the best place to live in NZ! I'm sure that now your family is here you'll be kept so busy but if you ever want to nip into town and get a glass of wine at Harry's Bar or maybe a coffee at Deville's that would be great. If you're into keeping fit you can come along to one of my Zumba classes, I've got 4 at the moment, 2 in Nelson am at the Masonic Hall on Nile St, one in Stoke on a Thursday evening, and one in Brightwater on a Monday evening. You can connect with me on Facebook, Zumba with Ally Nelson, Stoke and Brightwater, or my personal page Allyin Wonderland. I just live on Scotland St which is parallel to Collingwood St, right in town. It would be nice to meet you sometime x
Old Jun 9th 2016, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

donutt is a splendid one to beholddonutt is a splendid one to beholddonutt is a splendid one to beholddonutt is a splendid one to beholddonutt is a splendid one to beholddonutt is a splendid one to beholddonutt is a splendid one to beholddonutt is a splendid one to beholddonutt is a splendid one to beholddonutt is a splendid one to beholddonutt is a splendid one to behold

Well the family are here yay very happy x🤗🤗🤗🤗
Old Jun 9th 2016, 9:10 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by donutt
Cool !
Old Jun 10th 2016, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

carpman has a brilliant futurecarpman has a brilliant futurecarpman has a brilliant futurecarpman has a brilliant futurecarpman has a brilliant futurecarpman has a brilliant futurecarpman has a brilliant futurecarpman has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by donutt

That is great news! You must all be so happy to be reunited - I reckon you have done the hard bit already - taking that first step (well, very long flight!) to New Zealand on your own. It was hard enough for us and I had hubby right there with me.

Anyway, have a great weekend and I think that lovely Nelson sunshine has come out just for you guys

Mrs Carpman
(Should remember to sign off with 'Mrs' in case my posts look like a bloke writing in a girly style lol