Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

I am leaving New Zealand to go to Brisbane!

I am leaving New Zealand to go to Brisbane!

Old Oct 18th 2007, 9:14 pm

Hoyo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I am leaving New Zealand to go to Brisbane!

it's a gamble, but I can always come back to NZ ,which I won't rule out in the future (i.e Next March to start at Uni)

Looking forward to a new chapter...

And some warm tropical sunshine!!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 9:16 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: I am leaving New Zealand to go to Brisbane!

Originally Posted by Hoyo
it's a gamble, but I can always come back to NZ ,which I won't rule out in the future (i.e Next March to start at Uni)

Enjoy!

Old Oct 18th 2007, 9:18 pm
ned
BE Enthusiast

ned is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nice

Keep an eye on your personal belongings, worlds biggest open prison Australia is

Good Luck

ned
Old Oct 18th 2007, 9:18 pm

Originally Posted by happynz
Enjoy!

Cheers!

I'll send you a fluffy koawla bear...or a boomerang...

or one of those hats with corks on it...
Old Oct 18th 2007, 9:20 pm
duckfoot

ceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud of

Good luck to you & have a fab time
Old Oct 18th 2007, 9:33 pm
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold

So, what happened to Auckland ?????

Good luck in Brisbane, watch out for them cane toads
Old Oct 18th 2007, 9:39 pm

Originally Posted by Ted Logan

I may return to Auck in March. I have put in an application to study a degree at AUT, so I have my bases covered. But in the interim I am going to Brisbane to give it a go. I could have moved to Auck between now and March but really it's no drama flying over the ditch.

Now, who wants to move into my house while im on a sabbatical?
Old Oct 18th 2007, 9:43 pm
ned
BE Enthusiast

ned is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nicened is just really nice

I may return to Auck in March. I have put in an application to study a degree at AUT, so I have my bases covered. But in the interim I am going to Brisbane to give it a go. I could have moved to Auck between now and March but really it's no drama flying over the ditch.

Do me a deal then
Old Oct 18th 2007, 9:43 pm
duckfoot

ceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud ofceri75 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ted Logan

I know someone who,as a child, used to put cane toads in her freezer & when they were nearly 'asleep' take them out & let her brother clobber them with a golf club !!!! yuk
Old Oct 18th 2007, 9:59 pm

Originally Posted by ned
Do me a deal then
Ha, no way me old china...Anyhow it's a rental. My best mate (who owns it) doesn't even know iam leaving yet cos she is in England.
Old Oct 19th 2007, 12:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Have fun! How lovely to have the option of going for a few months.
What are you going to study at AUT?
Old Oct 19th 2007, 12:56 am

Originally Posted by Jude J
Have fun! How lovely to have the option of going for a few months.
What are you going to study at AUT?
paramedical health science. While i'm in brisbane I am going to check out the local paramedic course there as well.
Old Oct 19th 2007, 1:49 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

ME!
Old Oct 19th 2007, 1:56 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ned
Keep an eye on your personal belongings, worlds biggest open prison Australia is

Good Luck

ned
I thought this was a NZ colony, there seems to be plenty over here and nobody seems to be escaping ...

Still, the Kiwis and Aussies need all the mutual support they can get at this time of Rugby distress ...

On the original subject, come on over, it's looooovely
Old Oct 19th 2007, 2:02 am

Originally Posted by karonious
ME!
Ha. Well there will be one room going very soon. It would be sweet to arrange someone to take over my room.

We presently have sky tv, broadband, indoor-outdoor flow,2 cats, a bbq, xbox360, dvd, tv, all mod cons and walking distance to the hospital, newtown coffee shops etc. It's a sweet deal - and all your for 150$ a week plus expenses.

One other flatmate who works in the fashion industry dahhhling. So hope you like chardonay

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.