Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

I am finally renting a place. Anyone else in Lower Hutt?

I am finally renting a place. Anyone else in Lower Hutt?

Old Sep 1st 2007, 8:37 am
big dave

Dave-G is a jewel in the roughDave-G is a jewel in the roughDave-G is a jewel in the roughDave-G is a jewel in the rough
Default I am finally renting a place. Anyone else in Lower Hutt?

Now then guys and gals.

Have been in NZ a month, 2 weeks in Auckland 2 weeks in Wellington, and have finally rented a place in Lower Hutt. Seems a nice place and I am told the schools are good, whiich was a bit of a must as we have two boys (13 and 6). Boared stupid at the minute thou as family not here until 19th Sept and although I have a job offer I am waiting for work permit to clear.

I must give a big thank you to Danny and Donna F for getting in touch and been so friendly. We met for coffee and their friend Dave and Claire (I think) came along. It was lovely I even went to see a Wellington Pheonix game with Danny. Lovely people.
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 3:10 am
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: I am finally renting a place. Anyone else in Lower Hutt?

sorry dave looks like its just you then
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 6:10 am
Forum Regular

zoej has a brilliant futurezoej has a brilliant futurezoej has a brilliant futurezoej has a brilliant futurezoej has a brilliant futurezoej has a brilliant futurezoej has a brilliant future

We are up the road in Upper hutt and hubby works in Lower hutt. We have 3 kids ages 7,3 & 2. We are very happy here too.
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 7:48 am
Banned

themeggies has a spectacular aura aboutthemeggies has a spectacular aura aboutthemeggies has a spectacular aura about

We live in Upper Hutt and know a few of the people you have already met ,give us a pm .I work in Seaview and the OH works in Lower Hutt so you are NOT on your own .
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

rockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nice

Well I have just been in Lower Hutt for 2days and start work on monday 3rd Sept, would be great to meet up and have a coffee and chin wagg.

Regards