I am back online

Old Feb 23rd 2010, 9:38 am
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light
Default I am back online

Hi everyone, we are back!!! We have now moved into our long term rental (home) have a land line and broadband back along with sky fitted today, so think thats it apart from our belongings, lol. That is docking on 1st March (St Davids Day for us as we are Welsh) so cannot wait, time here has been lets say a challenge already as keep getting things thrown at us to juggle, but we are getting past them and now I feel like we are now getting back to normal, apart from the boys struggling a bit with accepting the differences within the schools!!

I have today worn my first usual bit of make-up since before we left the Uk nearly 5 weeks ago anyway we are loving where we are living and its feels so spacious, and our youngest Harri (as most of you are aware he did not want to come to NZ at all) is away on camp with his registration class a the blue water lakes or something like that in Rotorua, he is back tomoorow tea time, did not want to go, but said he would cannot wait to hear how he got on So far we are happy we have done this and hope that things will stop going wrong for us soon (blips we shall say), however, we cannot get over how friendly and helpful the people here are we are in our house and we have all the basics that people have let us use, 3 beds, bedding, towels, 2 sofas, a tv, and the list goes on, plus it was all delivered to us by two of the girls I work with and they even made the beds, lol. I could not believe it, so def deserved the nice bottle of wine that Will and I got them.

Off to bed now as work calls tomorrow and I am loving it there also, so happy days for now

Catch up very soon now I have internet back full time Have missed all you guys over our shitty few weeks I say, but back for good now.

Tina. x
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 12:46 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am back online

Awww great to have you back

Tina you seem to shug off any challange that comes your way, you have had your lot for a loooooong time.

Pleased you are settling in and you have some lovely people around you to help.

Cant wait to hear how the camp went

Dewb
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
Hi everyone, we are back!!! We have now moved into our long term rental (home) have a land line and broadband back along with sky fitted today, so think thats it apart from our belongings, lol. That is docking on 1st March (St Davids Day for us as we are Welsh) so cannot wait, time here has been lets say a challenge already as keep getting things thrown at us to juggle, but we are getting past them and now I feel like we are now getting back to normal, apart from the boys struggling a bit with accepting the differences within the schools!!

I have today worn my first usual bit of make-up since before we left the Uk nearly 5 weeks ago anyway we are loving where we are living and its feels so spacious, and our youngest Harri (as most of you are aware he did not want to come to NZ at all) is away on camp with his registration class a the blue water lakes or something like that in Rotorua, he is back tomoorow tea time, did not want to go, but said he would cannot wait to hear how he got on So far we are happy we have done this and hope that things will stop going wrong for us soon (blips we shall say), however, we cannot get over how friendly and helpful the people here are we are in our house and we have all the basics that people have let us use, 3 beds, bedding, towels, 2 sofas, a tv, and the list goes on, plus it was all delivered to us by two of the girls I work with and they even made the beds, lol. I could not believe it, so def deserved the nice bottle of wine that Will and I got them.

Off to bed now as work calls tomorrow and I am loving it there also, so happy days for now

Catch up very soon now I have internet back full time Have missed all you guys over our shitty few weeks I say, but back for good now.

Tina. x
Hi there... its soo nice to see your back online Tina! sorry that some crap stuff has happened... but now hope its all plain sailing for you all!

Berni
x
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

AngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Tina

Nice to see you back I'm sure your son will have a great time.

Glad your settling in ok x

Angela x
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

donnisons has a spectacular aura aboutdonnisons has a spectacular aura aboutdonnisons has a spectacular aura about

Hi Tina

Good to see you back with us. You have had a tough time. Things can only get better. How old is Harri? Do let us know how he gets on at camp.

E x
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 8:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tina,
The Blue Lake is an amazing place and I am sure Harri will be loving every minute there!
Its a 5 min drive from our house and we go there with our daughters a couple of times a week after school, shifts permitting of course!
So glad you are enjoying NZ. Look forward to more updates soon.
Donna
XX
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 9:31 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back online Tina Great to have you back. Hope Harri enjoys his trip to the Blue Lake - beautiful place (lucky you RobDon). As others have said, let us know how he found it.

Hope things start going more smoothly for you.
Old Feb 23rd 2010, 11:20 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hey. There you are.

Nice little update is that & lovely to hear from you.
Old Feb 24th 2010, 8:18 am
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BEVS
Hey. There you are.

Nice little update is that & lovely to hear from you.
He said it was good, so for him he LOVED it, wooohooo........ However, he did come back with about 30 bites on his feet, bless him. I was just private messaging mudblood, and I was saying to her that with the shitty start to our new life here in NZ I have nothing negative to say about it and on reflection I am really proud of that.

We did not know if we were doing the right thing or not by up rooting the boys and moving across the other side of the world etc etc, however, with all that said I am happy with it so far and think that it will continue as the shit and scary time we had to go through I believe has only made us stronger and I did not think that that was possible, but hey, I/We are going to ride along with life here and make the best of what we have.

Tina. x x x
Old Feb 24th 2010, 1:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

MattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to beholdMattandJax is a splendid one to behold

Hi Will and Tina, you probably dont know us, as weve only recently joined this site, but we know you as we have been watching and following your progress from before you emmigrated.
it was lovely reading your build up to going- and seeing you finally pop up on "the other side of the world"

sounds like you had a challenging start, but hopefully things are settling and taking a turn for the better.
keep us all updated, its great reading about what you're all up to over there, and hopefully in the not too distant future, we'll be joining you too!
Old Feb 24th 2010, 10:05 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad to hear you are still feeling positive. Id di text you to see if you wanted to join some of us for a walk round the Mount, we try and do it most Wednesday mornings, but I guess it's hard for you with shift work.

Well, you know where we are if you need anything.
Old Feb 24th 2010, 11:17 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see you're back and settling in ok now

It takes time to adjust but stay positive and you'll be just fine
Old Feb 25th 2010, 9:00 am
appreciate life

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Glad to hear you are still feeling positive. Id di text you to see if you wanted to join some of us for a walk round the Mount, we try and do it most Wednesday mornings, but I guess it's hard for you with shift work.

Well, you know where we are if you need anything.
Hi caroline, thanks for that, if Im not working i be up for it for sure, ta hun. x x
Old Feb 25th 2010, 9:01 am
appreciate life

Originally Posted by MattandJax
Hi Will and Tina, you probably dont know us, as weve only recently joined this site, but we know you as we have been watching and following your progress from before you emmigrated.
it was lovely reading your build up to going- and seeing you finally pop up on "the other side of the world"

sounds like you had a challenging start, but hopefully things are settling and taking a turn for the better.
keep us all updated, its great reading about what you're all up to over there, and hopefully in the not too distant future, we'll be joining you too!
Awh thank you guys I hope you get all you wish for and you will be here with all of us in no time Good luck and welcome to the site, its a great site

tina. x
Old Feb 26th 2010, 8:33 am
BE Enthusiast

bolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to beholdbolton1 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Tina
Glad to hear things are more settled for you now that means you can play netball, we don't want you getting bored

catch up soon -Julie x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.