Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Husbands and partners take note!

Husbands and partners take note!

Old Jul 26th 2011, 10:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Luckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Husbands and partners take note!

Ladies......now wouldn't this be lovely.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rbbx_ue6BBk
Old Jul 26th 2011, 10:22 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Husbands and partners take note!

Originally Posted by Luckybird
Ladies......now wouldn't this be lovely.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rbbx_ue6BBk
My wife's more lucky than she realises.......
Old Jul 26th 2011, 10:23 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

gawd I hate this ad......makes us blokes look so bad

we blokes really need to make a repost, although I'm sure it would have to be 180 things in a minute, as you ladies can multi-task better than we can
Old Jul 27th 2011, 6:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Luckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of lightLuckybird is a glorious beacon of light

Old Jul 27th 2011, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Perry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond repute

I got the spooning bit sorted
Old Jul 27th 2011, 7:55 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

I hate that add the guy is out of shape and hairy back ewwwww

It annoys the hell out of me
Old Jul 27th 2011, 8:14 am

rather have him anyday

http://youtu.be/fAOiNVK3mzQ
Old Jul 27th 2011, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

love the spooning bit!!! and
Originally Posted by love30stm
out of shape and hairy back ewwwww
but he does shave....three times....
Old Jul 27th 2011, 9:09 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute

rather have him anyday

http://youtu.be/fAOiNVK3mzQ
Cheesey......
Old Jul 27th 2011, 9:40 am
Account Closed

billingham is an unknown quantity at this point

I hate that add the guy is out of shape and hairy back ewwwww

It annoys the hell out of me
Well I was in a meeting today and a youngish, attractive female reached up to get a file and scary hamsters were hiding in her armpits. Having noticed, couldn't then help but notice the whisps sticking out when she sat back down. Man they were long.
Old Jul 27th 2011, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by billingham
Well I was in a meeting today and a youngish, attractive female reached up to get a file and scary hamsters were hiding in her armpits. Having noticed, couldn't then help but notice the whisps sticking out when she sat back down. Man they were long.
So funny and gross!!!...although I have to confess I have just had a quick check under the arms!!!!
Old Jul 27th 2011, 10:21 am

Originally Posted by Stormer999
Cheesey......
I know that's why I like it and him
Old Jul 27th 2011, 10:22 am

Originally Posted by billingham
You saw under her arms in winter???? Typical kiwis
Old Jul 27th 2011, 10:27 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

You saw under her arms in winter???? Typical kiwis
Thank god it was just her arms.
Old Jul 27th 2011, 10:32 am

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
Thank god it was just her arms.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.