Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

In a hurry to post ? FastBook

In a hurry to post ? FastBook

Old Jan 24th 2013, 5:35 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In a hurry to post ? FastBook

Update from P: missing NZ. Life here is not cheaper, better and all those other things you hear about America. We're only here because Mr S got a great job offer [or seemed to]. Ho hum, only 22 months to go...
Old Jan 25th 2013, 12:13 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by mikelincs
But it's the runners that produce the new canes that will fruit next year, don't get rid of them all..
Oh noes .I already did it. They were everywhere and taking over.

Originally Posted by Persephone
Where's this new bar we're supposed to be getting? Came in after a break expecting to prop up the bar as per usual and it's not even been started yet. Also need a good chinwag and to drown my sorrows with the regulars
Aha! and as if by magic, there you are.

It will be opening this weekend and as it was your suggested name that won the day you will need to be around to do the honours & to cut the ribbon.
Old Jan 25th 2013, 2:34 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Has been on to the suppliers. The bar is already stocked. We just need a volunteer to wash the glasses.
Old Jan 25th 2013, 12:52 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Sherley, it's virtual... they are self-washing
Old Jan 25th 2013, 12:53 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Oh Sherley, it's virtual... they are self-washing
Ssshhhhhhhhh....don't tell 'em. They may not notice.
Old Jan 25th 2013, 2:46 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
It will be opening this weekend and as it was your suggested name that won the day you will need to be around to do the honours & to cut the ribbon.
I feel honoured and I will repay that honour by spending as much time in there as I did the old bar
Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes
Has been on to the suppliers. The bar is already stocked. We just need a volunteer to wash the glasses.
Wow, this new bar is really going to be posh innit! The glasses never got washed in the old place, you just had to take your chance or drink straight from the bottle

Last edited by Persephone; Jan 25th 2013 at 2:50 pm.
Old Jan 26th 2013, 10:29 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, this new bar is really going to be posh innit! The glasses never got washed in the old place, you just had to take your chance or drink straight from the bottle
was thinking that myself, will this bar have seats to sit on then, of will it be standing room only..
Old Jan 27th 2013, 2:06 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

is having a lazy day because she can
Old Feb 10th 2013, 11:39 pm
`

BEVS: thinks her duck is going through a quacky phase. Please stop with the non-stop quacking, duck !
Old Feb 11th 2013, 1:45 am

Ah it's just quackers.....

<groan>
Old Feb 11th 2013, 3:23 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Wanting to lose weight & all I can think about is food

And it ain't lettuce that's on the brain
Old Feb 11th 2013, 5:26 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
Wanting to lose weight & all I can think about is food

And it ain't lettuce that's on the brain
P: Glad to see VBS back Have some cucumber instead??
Old Feb 11th 2013, 8:30 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

P: Glad to see VBS back Have some cucumber instead??
Hmmmmm
Old Feb 20th 2013, 11:28 pm
`

So, the phone rings

Mr BEVS: Did I leave my lunch box there?

Me : Yis ! Looked like it was a good day old.

Mr BEVS: Good ! I'm in the area. I'll pop in for it then.

Me: You can do that if you want. It's all clean and shiny now. I gave the mess - pasta, salad cream, pineapple & whatever else it was to the hens

Mr BEVS : Disappointed silence.
Old Feb 21st 2013, 2:33 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by BEVS
So, the phone rings

Mr BEVS: Did I leave my lunch box there?

Me : Yis ! Looked like it was a good day old.

Mr BEVS: Good ! I'm in the area. I'll pop in for it then.

Me: You can do that if you want. It's all clean and shiny now. I gave the mess - pasta, salad cream, pineapple & whatever else it was to the hens

Mr BEVS : Disappointed silence.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.