Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

In a hurry to post ? FastBook

In a hurry to post ? FastBook

Old Jul 2nd 2011, 5:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In a hurry to post ? FastBook

j19fmm: is totally incapacitated after a very silly accident with the kayak this morning...diazapan is my new best friend
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 11:06 pm

Woodpigeon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by j19fmm View Post
j19fmm: is totally incapacitated after a very silly accident with the kayak this morning...diazapan is my new best friend
Bummer! Sending healing thoughts
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 1:44 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Oops! Hope you heal quickly. I diazepam too! Not had any for quite a while though now.

Disclaimer: I'm not a junkie!
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 7:19 am

WP: is considering zipping up her mouth, or tying her hands behind her back
Old Jul 4th 2011, 12:14 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Woodpigeon View Post
WP: is considering zipping up her mouth, or tying her hands behind her back
Something annoyed you then????

VBS should be cooking & cleaning ready for mid-winter Xmas this Saturday
Old Jul 4th 2011, 10:30 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Vitalstatistix;9471509]Oops! Hope you heal quickly. I diazepam too! Not had any for quite a while though now.

Disclaimer: I'm not a junkie![/

Are they meant to send you to sleep? I just can't keep my eyes open! Feel totally pathetic
Old Jul 4th 2011, 5:31 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=j19fmm;9473945]
Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix View Post
Oops! Hope you heal quickly. I diazepam too! Not had any for quite a while though now.

Disclaimer: I'm not a junkie![/

Are they meant to send you to sleep? I just can't keep my eyes open! Feel totally pathetic
They're sedatives.
Old Jul 4th 2011, 9:44 pm
Account Closed

[QUOTE=mikelincs;9474629]

They're sedatives.
So yes they will send you to sleep. What dosage are you on? My GP in the UK was great, gave me 10mg when I did my back in - fab! My GP here was horrified & was only going to give me 2mg . Persuaded him to change it to 5mg though
Old Jul 5th 2011, 2:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=Vitalstatistix;9475002]
Originally Posted by mikelincs View Post

So yes they will send you to sleep. What dosage are you on? My GP in the UK was great, gave me 10mg when I did my back in - fab! My GP here was horrified & was only going to give me 2mg . Persuaded him to change it to 5mg though
They're only 2mg! Heck I'm a light weight!!!!!
Old Jul 5th 2011, 10:46 pm
Account Closed

[QUOTE=j19fmm;9476440]
Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix View Post

They're only 2mg! Heck I'm a light weight!!!!!
Hey, if that dosage is working for you then that's great.
Old Jul 5th 2011, 10:46 pm
Account Closed

VBS: has bought a new pair of tap shoes
Old Jul 8th 2011, 5:39 am

WP: house smells comfortingly like Christmas, due to the new recipe I'm using to simmer a piece of corned silverside (also aided by daughter toasting some spiced fruit loaf)

Last edited by Woodpigeon; Jul 8th 2011 at 5:42 am. Reason: caught the whiff of something else yummy!
Old Jul 8th 2011, 7:40 am

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

BEVS : was happy to have made a passable flower arrangement.
BEVS : was sad for having to finger feed her really lovely old Hollycat.
BEVS: was irked by the exorbitant cost, all in , of trying to see any RWC games
BEVS : was right annoyed that The Wall Tx are prolly gone. One show - NI - NZ - as always
Old Jul 8th 2011, 7:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm: finds it incredible that I email the kids secondary school with a complaint about communication, only to finally get an email back.....addressed with the wrong name
I feel a meeting coming on, sorry kids
Old Jul 11th 2011, 1:38 am
Account Closed

Dustybin is an unknown quantity at this point

j19fmm: finds it incredible that I email the kids secondary school with a complaint about communication, only to finally get an email back.....addressed with the wrong name
I feel a meeting coming on, sorry kids
Dustybin: is happy that the closest thing to a child that he has is a dog, and you can leave those in the garden when you go to the pub....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.