Humidity

Old Jun 12th 2008, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

CharlesMacLeod is just really niceCharlesMacLeod is just really niceCharlesMacLeod is just really niceCharlesMacLeod is just really niceCharlesMacLeod is just really niceCharlesMacLeod is just really niceCharlesMacLeod is just really niceCharlesMacLeod is just really niceCharlesMacLeod is just really niceCharlesMacLeod is just really niceCharlesMacLeod is just really nice
Default Humidity

I have been following a number of threads on the sight about how @*@@** humid bits of NZ are.

Could anyone on the board give a comparison between Welly and the West Coast of Scotland with regard to this (I have been in some pretty darned damp houses in Glasgow) How much of this is down to the houses and how much is down to the climate itself?
Old Jun 13th 2008, 1:00 am
BE Enthusiast

dlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Humidity

www.wunderground.com will give you weather almanacs (including humidity levels) in any major city in the world. Good for comparisons