Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

How to print a boarding pass LOL

How to print a boarding pass LOL

Old Apr 26th 2011, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

Ex Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to all
Default How to print a boarding pass LOL

http://bbryson.com/bill/2007/10/12/h...boarding-pass/
Old Apr 26th 2011, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

JetBlast is just really niceJetBlast is just really niceJetBlast is just really niceJetBlast is just really niceJetBlast is just really niceJetBlast is just really niceJetBlast is just really niceJetBlast is just really niceJetBlast is just really niceJetBlast is just really niceJetBlast is just really nice
Default Re: How to print a boarding pass LOL

I saw this last year and decided to copy. I used a machine at work and printed of a large boarding pass about the same size. The airline was Singapore Airlines. When i went to the checkin they just printed off some boarding passes and screwed mine up. They didnt seem amused.
Old Apr 26th 2011, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

Ex Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to allEx Aucklander is a name known to all

Originally Posted by JetBlast
I saw this last year and decided to copy. I used a machine at work and printed of a large boarding pass about the same size. The airline was Singapore Airlines. When i went to the checkin they just printed off some boarding passes and screwed mine up. They didnt seem amused.
Some airlines have no sense of humour these days.
Old Apr 26th 2011, 10:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Margaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond repute

I thought it was funny maybe if I used that we would get our wheelchair assistance next time.

June