Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

How much rain ???????????

How much rain ???????????

Old May 30th 2007, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

soulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nicesoulflour is just really nice
Default Re: How much rain ???????????

One huge tank on it's way!

(if only)
Old Jun 1st 2007, 4:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

Hello!!!!

Have been in sunny Blenheim for 6 months now and I came from.... BIRMINGHAM!!!! Four Oaks, know it?

Daughter was 15 at Christmas and son was 13 in April went to the Arthur Terry School. VERY hard age to move kids but finally things getting better IMO it is VERY difficult to transfer from GCSE work to NCEA the course work/ options are sooooo different. My daughter has found it really hard to be truthfully. so get here ASAP!!!!!!
Old Jun 1st 2007, 8:47 am
Just Joined

mccgirls is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Frenchy
Hello!!!!

Have been in sunny Blenheim for 6 months now and I came from.... BIRMINGHAM!!!! Four Oaks, know it?

Daughter was 15 at Christmas and son was 13 in April went to the Arthur Terry School. VERY hard age to move kids but finally things getting better IMO it is VERY difficult to transfer from GCSE work to NCEA the course work/ options are sooooo different. My daughter has found it really hard to be truthfully. so get here ASAP!!!!!!
Hi Frenchy, thanks for your reply, Yes I know Four Oaks, I'm just down the road in Aldridge, my daughter goes to St Francis Of Asisi. She will be moving into year 9 in September and taking her SAT's in may 08. I was figuring when she has completed this SAT's before she starts her GCSE's would be a good time to move, What do you think? What are the main differences? Any advice would be appreciated.

I remember when I was her age moving between South Africa and UK and it really affected my education. I don;t want to do the same thing to her
hanks,
Carole.
Old Jun 1st 2007, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Frenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud ofFrenchy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mccgirls
Hi Frenchy, thanks for your reply, Yes I know Four Oaks, I'm just down the road in Aldridge, my daughter goes to St Francis Of Asisi. She will be moving into year 9 in September and taking her SAT's in may 08. I was figuring when she has completed this SAT's before she starts her GCSE's would be a good time to move, What do you think? What are the main differences? Any advice would be appreciated.

I remember when I was her age moving between South Africa and UK and it really affected my education. I don;t want to do the same thing to her
hanks,
Carole.
Son is now 13 he was in year 8 UK transferred to year 9 here (he was 13 in April) He has found the transition really easy as he started college at the beginning. He has found most of the subjects really easy and I would say that he is ahead of the game. He loves sports etc so is fine. Samantha however was really to far down the line with her subjects as she left after the 1st term of year 10. I used to live in Hereford Close,and my friends daughter and son go to St Francis. Dominic and Kelly Lewis,,, wow what a small world!!!!!

My daughter finished her SATS May 06 and we moved here in January 07. I think leaving teenage pals is the hardest, if you want pm me and I will get Samantha to e mail her nearer the time. Well good luck to you, keep us informed!!! LOL
Old Jun 1st 2007, 4:37 pm
Just Joined

mccgirls is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Frenchy
Son is now 13 he was in year 8 UK transferred to year 9 here (he was 13 in April) He has found the transition really easy as he started college at the beginning. He has found most of the subjects really easy and I would say that he is ahead of the game. He loves sports etc so is fine. Samantha however was really to far down the line with her subjects as she left after the 1st term of year 10. I used to live in Hereford Close,and my friends daughter and son go to St Francis. Dominic and Kelly Lewis,,, wow what a small world!!!!!

My daughter finished her SATS May 06 and we moved here in January 07. I think leaving teenage pals is the hardest, if you want pm me and I will get Samantha to e mail her nearer the time. Well good luck to you, keep us informed!!! LOL
OMG it is a small world.........Dominic is in some of Chelceas lessons, she knows him quite well!!!!

It sound like Chelcea will be around the same stage as Samantha when we get there........if we get there, nothing definate yet.

I'm new to this and not sure what PM is????????

Cheers Carole.

PS how are you settling in?
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Hello a Pm is a private message
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

I will Pm you!!!!!