Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

How many of you move around BE to view blogs, articles , photos or other forums?

View Poll Results: What other areas of BE do you browse?
The Photo Gallery
15.00%
Blogs
40.00%
Articles
30.00%
Karma Fun
0%
Arcade
10.00%
Wiki Info
20.00%
None of the above
25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

How many of you move around BE to view blogs, articles , photos or other forums?

Old Jan 13th 2011, 1:52 am
BE Enthusiast

CAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond reputeCAdreaming has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How many of you move around BE to view blogs, articles , photos or other forums?

Well Im in London and moving to USA and Im reading the NZ thread ---so hello!:
Old Jan 13th 2011, 11:03 am
Life is what YOU make it.

Stormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond reputeStormer999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How many of you move around BE to view blogs, articles , photos or other forums?

Originally Posted by BEVS
AArrgghhhhh ! I'm not bluddy interested in where you think you will live years down the line. Crike ! Anything could happen to change your outlook of what you want from your lives.

Give me strength.

Out of interested , have you 3 whingers stopped sticking yourselves with MBTTUK pins the past few days to have a browse the Oz Flood Alert forum ? Just asking like.
All right calm down....... I have found all of the information pages extremely helpful and I do find the NZ site a lot more 'balanced' than some of the others.....
Old Jan 13th 2011, 11:12 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Can I just say as an Oz member that I often pop into NZ? I normally follow today's posts and look for things that might be interesting.
Old Jan 13th 2011, 8:12 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
Can I just say as an Oz member that I often pop into NZ? I normally follow today's posts and look for things that might be interesting.
It's a fleeting visit then.
Old Jan 13th 2011, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute

IF I feel bored I go have a nosey and offer bit of wisdom in the MBTTUK bit, don't really know about any other country's way of life except NZ so don't feel qualified to have an opinion really!! So yes I do go off and have a nosey now and again!
Old Jan 13th 2011, 8:29 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

It's a fleeting visit then.
Very fleeting...feel I'm intruding.
Old Jan 13th 2011, 8:33 pm
`

Originally Posted by alistairboyle
Very fleeting...feel I'm intruding.
You can get 'products' for that.
Old Jan 13th 2011, 9:11 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

You can get 'products' for that.
Are they just for boys?
Old Jan 14th 2011, 9:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

I live in Spain and often visit Portugal, also have family in NZ so have an occasional look there
Old Jan 14th 2011, 9:18 pm

Woodpigeon is an unknown quantity at this point

Occasionally pop into the articles and arcade, but outside of here I spend most time in MBTTUK - cos it's good to hear from those going through the process of returning home and from others who would like to return but can't (for a whole variety of reasons), and then to hear from those who have moved back how they are finding things. There is a wonderful thread in The Rovers Return there http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=688910 - amazing photos from all over the UK posted by a wonderful frenchman. Doesn't matter what your thoughts about the UK are, it's great to see the homeland through an immigrant's eyes, and the pics are wonderful quality!

I also keep tabs on the Media Requests forum, just incase there's an opportunity for a free trip home

Have also peered round the door to The Lounge, but it seems rather cliquie in there so I just shut the door quietly on my way out

Have just managed a look at BEVS link to the thread in the Oz forum regarding the floods A page on facebook that I follow has loads of info etc about it too, and it's so sad hearing the experiences of some of my virtual friends there

Would like to try out the chat room at some point, but it doesn't seem to have been working since I've been a member
Old Jan 15th 2011, 4:07 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Woodpigeon
Occasionally pop into the articles and arcade, but outside of here I spend most time in MBTTUK - cos it's good to hear from those going through the process of returning home and from others who would like to return but can't (for a whole variety of reasons), and then to hear from those who have moved back how they are finding things. There is a wonderful thread in The Rovers Return there http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=688910 - amazing photos from all over the UK posted by a wonderful frenchman. Doesn't matter what your thoughts about the UK are, it's great to see the homeland through an immigrant's eyes, and the pics are wonderful quality!

I also keep tabs on the Media Requests forum, just incase there's an opportunity for a free trip home

Have also peered round the door to The Lounge, but it seems rather cliquie in there so I just shut the door quietly on my way out

Have just managed a look at BEVS link to the thread in the Oz forum regarding the floods A page on facebook that I follow has loads of info etc about it too, and it's so sad hearing the experiences of some of my virtual friends there

Would like to try out the chat room at some point, but it doesn't seem to have been working since I've been a member
Yes what has happened to chat?????????
Old Jan 15th 2011, 6:18 am
`

OK. OK . OK. OK.

I'll flag it.

Right then. Back to me Pinot Gris and a bit of R&R
Old Jan 15th 2011, 7:53 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

NZ
The Lounge
TIO
And the blogs My favourite blog of them all has to be Professional Princess. What a brilliant storyteller that lass is. Spoke with her one drunken evening on the phone before she emigrated, speaks like she writes
Old Jan 16th 2011, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

karron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nicekarron is just really nice

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Are they just for boys?
is that one of those double entendre things ?