How Many of Me

Old Feb 18th 2008, 7:52 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How Many of Me

1,204,741 with same first name - always lots of us around

21,242 with same surname -that's a lot, my name isn't very common, maybe we all went over to America?

Only 84 with the same full name, so not that unique then!
Old Feb 18th 2008, 8:08 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

10 with same complete name when using maiden name and 5 with complete same name using married name. Checked my daughter's too and she came up with 0 matches for whole name.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 8:12 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

There are 4,781,033 people in the U.S. with the first name Robert. (surprise!)
There are 0 people in the U.S. with the last name Clubley
99.75 percent of people with the first name Robert are male.

Yay!
There's a few of me on Facebook. And according to one of the groups, Rob Clubley won Scarborough man of the year in 2004. he also created the group. Hmm.
Old Feb 19th 2008, 3:57 am
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome! There are 44 people with the same name as my cat!

6 people with my name (abbreviated first name)
8 people with my full name (not sure if that includes the six people above)

And just because I have far too much time on my hands:

193 people called James Blunt (404 with his birth certificate name of blount)
2 Britney Spears
42 Homer Simpsons
509 people called George Bush

564 people called Daniel Craig
1064 people called James Bond

It could be completely nonsensical and silly but I had fun

Last edited by Kiwiprincess; Feb 19th 2008 at 3:57 am. Reason: Punctuation. Punctuation. spellink
Old Feb 19th 2008, 4:25 am
Account Closed

Dustybin is an unknown quantity at this point

loads of me, but none of mrs bin! Although there are 2 in the UK, but thats her family! Didn't think there would be though as most of them had their heads lopped off in france all those years ago!
Old Feb 19th 2008, 6:48 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dustybin
loads of me, but none of mrs bin! Although there are 2 in the UK, but thats her family! Didn't think there would be though as most of them had their heads lopped off in france all those years ago!
our early relations were also sent away from France (a wee bit earlier I suppose) but for being blue-nosed protestants rather than blue-blooded aristos........
Old Feb 19th 2008, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

PVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of lightPVFC is a glorious beacon of light

There are 33,381 people in the U.S. with the my first name

Statistically the 1003rd most popular first name.

More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name xxxxxx are male!!!!!!
Scarey to think there are women with my first name!!!

There are 0 people in the U.S. with my last name

There are 0 people in the U.S. with my full anme
Old Feb 19th 2008, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

Foxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud of

There are 1,005,996 with my first name

There are 2,944 with my married name

There are 10 with my full name

There are 486 with my maiden name

There are 2 with my full maiden name

Both my daughters are unique as there is no-one with their full names in the USA

In fact I believe they are unique everywhere !!

Could spend hours looking up names of people I know.
Old Feb 20th 2008, 11:09 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RobClubley
Me neither.

Oh, hang on...

Originally Posted by PVFC
There are 33,381 people in the U.S. with the my first name

Statistically the 1003rd most popular first name.

More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name xxxxxx are male!!!!!!
Scarey to think there are women with my first name!!!
Ooer missus!
Old Feb 20th 2008, 11:16 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

First name:
  • There are 257,953 people in the U.S. with the first name M___.
  • Statistically the 250th most popular first name.
  • 71.76 percent of people with the first name M___ are female.

Maiden name:
  • There are 5,554 people in the U.S. with the last name ___.
  • Statistically the 6374th most popular last name.

Married name:
  • There are 78,903 people in the U.S. with the last name ___.
  • Statistically the 426th most popular last name.

Well yeah, but that is (apparently) a US-hosted site, where my maiden name wouldn't show up very much as it's extremely English.

Night, all.
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 10:34 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Maz
First name:
  • There are 257,953 people in the U.S. with the first name M___.
  • Statistically the 250th most popular first name.
  • 71.76 percent of people with the first name M___ are female.

Maiden name:
  • There are 5,554 people in the U.S. with the last name ___.
  • Statistically the 6374th most popular last name.

Married name:
  • There are 78,903 people in the U.S. with the last name ___.
  • Statistically the 426th most popular last name.

Well yeah, but that is (apparently) a US-hosted site, where my maiden name wouldn't show up very much as it's extremely English.

Night, all.
3 out of my 4 kids have unique first names - am very proud mother!

Sadly there's 192 of me in the US, first and last names?!