Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

How gay do I feel...?

How gay do I feel...?

Old Dec 21st 2007, 7:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: How gay do I feel...?

Sorry to hear you're feeling blue, Andy. Let it all hang out on here, stir up a good debate and you'll feel better soon.

Alison
Old Dec 21st 2007, 8:46 pm
Account Closed

Dustybin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wiz'n'Ton
Just got off a massive call to my sis back in the UK.

The crapness of life here right now - for the first time ever - came boiling out. And I ended up booing (crying, for all you non-Essex) down the phone.

A grown man. I can only draw one conclusion.

I am the only gay in the village
Soft southerners.. poof..
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 6:53 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute

Gawd - now I feel sheepish. Don't drink and type folks - else something like this happens.

In the stark light of day have realised that I am not actually gay, that - in fact - Christchurch is not a village, and apparently even if I were gay, I wouldn't be the only one living here. Also, NZ isn't crap - just that last night my take on our situation here was.

Also, I feel much better for it and see that life in NZ - once residency and jobs are sorted - will be blimmin' brilliant.

T and I had a good old chat and from it we really feel that we have turned a corner, and that 2008 will be a mint year.

Doesn't stop me being a soft as shyte Southerner though, cheers for pointing that out Dusty
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 7:10 am
Account Closed

Yotty is an unknown quantity at this point

a shandy drinker no doubt!
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 7:17 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yotty
a shandy drinker no doubt!
Shandy??? In Essex???
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

Chin up mate and all that,
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 5:06 am
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Wiz'n'Ton
Just got off a massive call to my sis back in the UK.

The crapness of life here right now - for the first time ever - came boiling out. And I ended up booing (crying, for all you non-Essex) down the phone.

A grown man. I can only draw one conclusion.

I am the only gay in the village
better out than in(as my mother used to say)

the crying that is

saw some nice pvc pants in the wearhouse,just your size...jacky
Old Dec 24th 2007, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

owen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to beholdowen is a splendid one to behold

Recent Medical Research Results

Yesterday, scientists for ADHB suggested that men should take a look at their beer consumption, considering the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer.

The theory is that drinking beer makes men turn into women. To test the finding, 100 men were fed 6 pints of beer each. It was then observed that 100% of the men gained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became overly emotional, couldn't drive, failed to think rationally, argued over nothing, and refused to apologise when wrong.

No further testing is planned.