Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

how does karma work???

how does karma work???

Old Feb 27th 2008, 7:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light
Default how does karma work???

god you thought i would have figured this site out by now

i thought for each karma you received you got a shiny star
but i have more karma than star and now i just noticed a number next to it.

what does it mean and how does it work,

i bet ive even posted this in the wrong section.

dont think my brain woke up ith the rest of my body this morning, i will make sure to find it before i go to bed or at least try.

gina
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:15 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: how does karma work???

Hi Gina,

There's a little button towards the lower left of a person's post. It says karma. Click on that and a box will come up with space to write a wee message. Write what you want and then click send or whatever it says and the person you send it to will get karma points.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

So what are the little shiny stars about then?
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by j19fmm
So what are the little shiny stars about then?
exactly! its not just me that doesnt know then
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:39 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

The little blue boxes are for karma , if you mouse over them it says something like "so snd so is a name known to all"

I thought that the stars were for the number of posts, could be wrong though
Old Feb 27th 2008, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks happynz, hope you got mine.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 9:37 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Originally Posted by gina and danny
Thanks happynz, hope you got mine.
10-4, good buddy. Karma received.
Old Feb 27th 2008, 10:05 pm
Sleazy Dippin Doodle

Kiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiprincess has a reputation beyond repute

What about karma fun? I don’t understand that.