Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

How Do I Get Into New Zealand

How Do I Get Into New Zealand

Old Nov 26th 2004, 9:55 pm
Just Joined

Ian & Jane is an unknown quantity at this point
Question How Do I Get Into New Zealand

I,m a 38 year old electrician me and my family want to move to NZ we,re planning to come over as tourists get a job offer, then a visa/permit then hopefully residencey would this be a good idea.

Last edited by Ian & Jane; Nov 26th 2004 at 10:00 pm.
Old Nov 27th 2004, 1:42 am

scottish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How Do I Get Into New Zealand

Have you ever been to NZ before?

For any info go to www.*****.co.uk. Loads of advice and different peoples experiences. Also a few sparkies on there who could help.
Old Nov 27th 2004, 3:38 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ian & Jane
I,m a 38 year old electrician me and my family want to move to NZ we,re planning to come over as tourists get a job offer, then a visa/permit then hopefully residencey would this be a good idea.
Why not see if you can get a migration visa before you leave the UK? This is the normal way, and much safer as otherwise there is a risk you'll have to come home if the visa doesn't work out and will then have to rebuild your lives in the UK.

Jeremy
Old Nov 27th 2004, 8:52 am
Just Joined

Ian & Jane is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scottish
Have you ever been to NZ before?

For any info go to www.*****.co.uk. Loads of advice and different peoples experiences. Also a few sparkies on there who could help.
thanks i,ll try that