Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

HOW DID YOU DECIDE HERE WITHOUT TRIP?

HOW DID YOU DECIDE HERE WITHOUT TRIP?

Old Mar 30th 2009, 4:34 pm
TGA
Banned

TGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond reputeTGA has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HOW DID YOU DECIDE HERE WITHOUT TRIP?

Originally Posted by Numptyhead
Telephone interviews for nurses.

It may be harder for you if your work is not on the skills needed list. I don't think Police officers are even on it

You need to send your CV out to businesses in your line of work and then follow up with calls to those businesses a few weeks later
Good Luck
Dont coles need security guards?
Old Mar 31st 2009, 3:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

ah, the penny just dropped
Old Mar 31st 2009, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

strawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JENNYMG
GOOD AFTERNOON,
SORRY TO POST SUCH AN OBVIOUS QUESTION BUT MY HUSBAND AND I WITH OUR 4 CHILDREN ARE STRUGGLING WITH WERE TO IMMIGRATE TO.
WE HAVE BEEN RESEARCHING, DISCUSSING AND TALKING TO PEOPLE WE KNOW WITH FAMILY ABROAD HERE AND I'VE BEEN LURKING ON THIS WEB PAGE FOR ADVISE BUT TO NO AVAIL AS TO WERE WE SHOULD GO ?

I AM A NURSE SO AS FAR AS I CAN SEE THE DOOR IS PRETTY MUCH OPEN.

SO IF YOU CAN GIVE ME ADVISE ON HOW YOU DECIDED TO IMMIGRATE HERE WE WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE THE ADVISE.

WE WANT A BETTER LIFESTYLE FOR US AND THE FAMILY AS WELL AS HAVING OPPORTUNITIES FOR THEIR FUTURES. NORTHERN IRELAND JUST DOESNT OFFER EITHER.

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU
JENNIFER AND JONATHAN
HI, sounds to me like you're really not sure what or where!!?? it is an awfully long way to go as said previoulsy. Obviously its not necessary to have a reccie but you need to know your own mind and what and why you want something. Everyone has their own reasons for wanting to emmigrate and to the countries they choose to go too. As said earlier maybe a different location within the uk would suit for now?? Good luck