Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Housing Market- NZ

Housing Market- NZ

Old Mar 24th 2008, 7:55 pm
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Housing Market- NZ

What have you noticed in your local area?

Here in Central Hawkes Bay property seems to be on the market for ages (been observing that for the last 6 months) and there seems to suddenly be quite a bit of it- at least rurally. Local agents tell us there was a slowing off of a sales but that February was good, but they're unlikely to admit to an impending problem, I suppose.
Old Mar 24th 2008, 11:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Housing Market- NZ

Originally Posted by bourbon-biscuit View Post
What have you noticed in your local area?

Here in Central Hawkes Bay property seems to be on the market for ages (been observing that for the last 6 months) and there seems to suddenly be quite a bit of it- at least rurally. Local agents tell us there was a slowing off of a sales but that February was good, but they're unlikely to admit to an impending problem, I suppose.
Stuff's on the market for ages here..but who wants to live in Palmy apart from Kate and I ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??/
Old Mar 24th 2008, 11:54 pm
Winter hibernator

Ted Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to beholdTed Logan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Housing Market- NZ

Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
Stuff's on the market for ages here..but who wants to live in Palmy apart from Kate and I ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??/
Good question ???

Yip, definate slow down in the market though they still will be looking for top dollar. Wait 6 mths and the housing market will be a buyers dream.