Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

houses to rent for a few weeks over xmas ?

houses to rent for a few weeks over xmas ?

Old Nov 4th 2009, 7:33 pm
Just Joined

philw1980 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default houses to rent for a few weeks over xmas ?

Hi

My folks are coming to visit and would like to rent a house preferably somewhere near the sea in Auckland or close by for 23rd December for about 3 weeks. I wondered if anyone had suggestions of where to look for this.

Thanks
Old Nov 4th 2009, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

killercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud ofkillercat has much to be proud of
Default Re: houses to rent for a few weeks over xmas ?

Hiya,
we stayed in a lovely old house in Devonport which would be easy to get into Auckland, think it was called Pacific villa.
Old Nov 5th 2009, 12:25 am
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point

bookabach or holiday houses nz are good places to start.. i'd get a wriggle on though - they'll be lucky to book one place for that period this close i would think, though i could be wrong! good luck!
Old Nov 5th 2009, 3:02 am
Forum Regular

dorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to alldorrick is a name known to all

You could try gumtree.com - just change city and go to worldwide then Auckland