Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

House swap offerred...

House swap offerred...

Old May 22nd 2008, 6:31 am
Just Joined

vernog is an unknown quantity at this point
Default House swap offerred...

We are desperate to get out to NZ and have a job waiting in Tauranga but can't sell our house because of the depressed UK property market.

Is anyone interested in a house swap?

We have a 3 bed cottage in a Herefordshire village (excellent school catchment) in exchange for a similar size/price property in Bay of Plenty?
Old May 23rd 2008, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

CAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of lightCAN2NZ is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: House swap offerred...

Hmm.... I wonder if you could switch that to the chch area and make it a job swap too? It has been a tough week.
Old May 24th 2008, 2:16 am
Forum Regular

NZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: House swap offerred...

I just completely read the name of your thread wrong, and it made me laugh.I read it as 'Wife Swap Offered'.....

Crickey. I think I am tired.