Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

House Sale Hurray!

House Sale Hurray!

Old Dec 8th 2007, 1:10 pm
Forum Regular

Kerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to all
Default House Sale Hurray!

Hurray - looks like we now have TWO offers for our house - NZ here we come!
Old Dec 8th 2007, 2:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: House Sale Hurray!

Best of luck.. Where in Essex you from?
Old Dec 8th 2007, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

Kerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to allKerrygold is a name known to all

Witham and you?
Old Dec 8th 2007, 7:28 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kerrygold
Hurray - looks like we now have TWO offers for our house - NZ here we come!
You lucky things!!!! From what I've heard recently, regarding the UK property market, most people would rip your arm off for one offer let alone two.
Old Dec 8th 2007, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
You lucky things!!!! From what I've heard recently, regarding the UK property market, most people would rip your arm off for one offer let alone two.
Yeh I know. Wasn't going to put it on the market until the New Year but the Agents persuaded us, saying whatever buyers were around at this time of year would be serious buyers - they weren't wrong
Old Dec 9th 2007, 12:56 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

The mass exodus from Essex will never cease, methinks.

Many congrats on getting two offers! Now get that deal done and close.
Old Dec 9th 2007, 3:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

Witham and you?
Eastwood-Rayliegh area. Blimey, i know there are quite a few now in NZ from essex, even some in ch-church now. I know Wiz'n'ton (Andy) used to live in s-end, tho i dont blame him from moving away from there..lol..
You never now i may bump into you one sunny day.
Old Dec 9th 2007, 6:52 pm
Forum Regular

maysie has a spectacular aura aboutmaysie has a spectacular aura aboutmaysie has a spectacular aura about

prepare yourself for all the essex girl jokes. I was amazed that when i moved from essex (harlow) just how many of the jokes had reached nz
Old Dec 9th 2007, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by maysie
prepare yourself for all the essex girl jokes. I was amazed that when i moved from essex (harlow) just how many of the jokes had reached nz
Im sure the oh can handle that, she gives as good as she gets, tho she doesn't know any kiwi jokes yet
Old Dec 10th 2007, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Wessa
Eastwood-Rayliegh area. Blimey, i know there are quite a few now in NZ from essex, even some in ch-church now. I know Wiz'n'ton (Andy) used to live in s-end, tho i dont blame him from moving away from there..lol..
You never now i may bump into you one sunny day.
I've lived in Southend and Leigh. Loved being young free and single there but not the place to bring up my kids.

We're going to contact Andy once we know when OH has flights booked as he's kindly offered to help with the job search. AND we've now accepted an offer on our house - yipee doo!
Old Dec 11th 2007, 3:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

I've lived in Southend and Leigh. Loved being young free and single there but not the place to bring up my kids.

We're going to contact Andy once we know when OH has flights booked as he's kindly offered to help with the job search. AND we've now accepted an offer on our house - yipee doo!
I used to live in Romford, even worst for kids. Andy seems like a good bloke.
Good luck for the furture.
See you in Ch-church next year then.
Old Dec 12th 2007, 10:06 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maysie
Got here 2 months ago and haven't heard one single Essex girl joke.

It is a non-Welly thing or something?...