Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

House rented - 3 months to go

House rented - 3 months to go

Old Dec 31st 2010, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

LukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond repute
Default House rented - 3 months to go

Well we have been busy busy busy bees this week packing up the house. It is being rented from the 1st of Jan!

We have moved in, for the last 3 months in the UK, with Jo's parents!!!
LOL

New Years eve and I am physically worn out. Just had a Chinese and now on G+T's!

I'll sleep tonight thats for sure.

Roll on 7th April 2011 <--- Hong Kong
Roll on 14th April 2011 <--- Auckland!

Its all happening now, getting closer each day (obviously der)!!!
Old Jan 1st 2011, 4:17 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: House rented - 3 months to go

Originally Posted by LukeandJo
Well we have been busy busy busy bees this week packing up the house. It is being rented from the 1st of Jan!

We have moved in, for the last 3 months in the UK, with Jo's parents!!!
LOL

New Years eve and I am physically worn out. Just had a Chinese and now on G+T's!

I'll sleep tonight thats for sure.

Roll on 7th April 2011 <--- Hong Kong
Roll on 14th April 2011 <--- Auckland!

Its all happening now, getting closer each day (obviously der)!!!

Watch out for the April leavers thread!!! Hope the last few months give you time to restore yourselves ready to enjoy HK & NZ!
B x
Old Jan 1st 2011, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

Debbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud of
Default Re: House rented - 3 months to go

Full marks Be brave. We will live at my Dad's from 11 January to 26 Feb. Only 6 weeks, not your marathon 3 months ! We sell the house on 12 January.