house fallen thro

Old Jul 30th 2007, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

juliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to all
Angry house fallen thro

Don't know why I am posting this, our bloody house has just fallen thro, don't know when we are going to get there now.

Also am I using this site correctly, every time I have something to say or need info do I just post new thread?
Old Jul 30th 2007, 8:55 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: house fallen thro

Originally Posted by juliejamesmcgrath
Don't know why I am posting this, our bloody house has just fallen thro, don't know when we are going to get there now.
Bummer. I hope you get another buyer.

Also am I using this site correctly, every time I have something to say or need info do I just post new thread?
Up to you. If you want to reply click the blue button a little ways under your name that says new reply-- just under the blue karma button. Or just start a new thread.

At any rate, chin up and hang in there. Detours suck, for sure, but you'll get here in the end.
Old Jul 30th 2007, 9:05 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome to the site.
Commiserations on your bad luck with the house sale. Hopefully another buyer is waiting to snap it up.
Old Jul 30th 2007, 9:06 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Julie

Sorry you're having such a cr*p day there Fingers crossed for you that you get sorted soon.

BTW yes you are posting right. If you want to join in on an existing thread, either click 'new reply' under the last posting or 'quote' if you want to comment further on someone elses posting ( same as I've done with yours)
Old Jul 30th 2007, 9:11 pm
TeamEmbo

TeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond reputeTeamEmbo has a reputation beyond repute

Really sorry to hear that. It's a nightmare trying to get everything sorted and so stressfull. Try not to worry too much, these things have a habit of working themselves out and who knows something better might come of it in the end. Keep smiling and take one day at a time

Best wishes Mandie xx
Old Jul 31st 2007, 2:03 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Wretched bad luck. I've sent you some Karma for the house sale blues.
Hopefully a new buyer will be along soon.
Old Jul 31st 2007, 10:43 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS here
Wretched bad luck. I've sent you some Karma for the house sale blues.
Hopefully a new buyer will be along soon.
I will keep everything crossed for you all.

Someone will come along soon enough, and then you will be flying over in no time.

Nici
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

juliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to alljuliejamesmcgrath is a name known to all
Question Re: house fallen thro now job

Hi All,

Things seem to be getting worse for us, anyone else had trouble like this b4 you got to NZ?

My husband Jim was offered a job with Works Infrastructure back in February, but obviously we needed to sell the house first, this fell through as I previously said at end of July, we now have interested parties but no firm offers and now the bloody job has gone tits up, apparently NZ immigration have now put the minimum threshold from $45k to $50k per annum, which Works are struggling to justify in his work.

We had already registered with an migration company back in January when we had decided we wanted a new life in NZ, the company we are with is Golden Sands Migration we have already paid half of the fee, the rest is due when we are ready to leave for our new life.

Anyone any ideas how we can get there while we are waiting to hear from our migration company with regard to other employers.

Many thanx to all of you who have replied in the past and new replies very welcome.

Bye for now
Juxx

:curse:
Old Aug 15th 2007, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Barrow in Furness waiting to fly out to Auckland on Feb 12!
richyandkat will become famous soon enoughrichyandkat will become famous soon enough

Bad news about the house, hopefully you'll get another offer soon.

Keep smiling in sunny ol barrow!
Old Aug 15th 2007, 8:13 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

What stinking rotten luck, I'm so sorry. I sent you some good luck karma.
Old Aug 18th 2007, 12:20 pm
Just Joined

Bint has a spectacular aura aboutBint has a spectacular aura aboutBint has a spectacular aura about

Tis a bummer for you but don't despair. Sending some karma your way
Is it possible for you to come over and leave a POA (Power of Attorney - General) to handle all of your affairs?? Conveyancing, Banking, /Power/ Insurance companies etc
We did this and a (fantastic) friend has been looking after the sale of our house etc., though we were fortunate to find a buyer 3 days before we left the UK on the 29th June!!
We signed up with an estate agent (No win no fee, 1% commission) and are using an online conveyancer Click (cost-384GBP inclusive of TT of money) which enables us to check progress online and to receive updates via SMS. Click are OK but our POA has had to chase them recently for answers. Just awaiting confirmation that the contacts will be exchanged on 24th August Hope we don't experience your problem as we have put a deposit down and should move in Oct 5th!
As for the POA Click wanted 100GBP + VAT but I managed to surf the net and compile our own for nothing. If you wish I can e-mail a blank copy to you? It is very easy and straightforward to fill in and it does not need to be notarised, only witnessed (a neighbour did ours!). You will need one for every person that requires affairs looking after and for each person on the deeds/mortgage.
Hope this helps, feel free to ask, further however trivial they might seem, very best of luck,

Neil n Babs
Old Aug 18th 2007, 12:21 pm
Just Joined

Bint has a spectacular aura aboutBint has a spectacular aura aboutBint has a spectacular aura about

Forgot, Click is also No win No Fee!!
Old Aug 18th 2007, 7:05 pm
Cornish Lass

Marika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to beholdMarika 38 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Julie and James

so sorry about your house sale falling through, its just one long roller coaster ride from here on in, and all my best wishes go to you all.
Another buyer will come along soon.

Feel like we are only half way through our ride at the moment, currently going through a dip, looking forward to our next high.

Sending Karma your way for good luck.