Reload this Page >

Hottoddy's chat about work & settle in New Zealand

Hottoddy's chat about work & settle in New Zealand

Old Nov 24th 2016, 3:35 pm
Banned

hottoddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hottoddy's chat about work & settle in New Zealand

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
so you expect someone to get a loan out, and pay with NZ wage to cover it and a lender to agree to that? you also haven't mentioned the cost of renting out the property and the tax implications that changed last year.

This thread is really not going anywhere and I do not believe it is of any use to anyone..
A 20,000 loan tacked on to the existing mortgage is nothing over a twenty year period.Have you any ideal what rents go for in the U.K you would be lucky to find a chicken house for less than 750 per month.Regarding this thread going nowhere i suggest you stop posting nonsense comments to help it slow down.?
Old Nov 24th 2016, 3:50 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Pom_Chch
Entertainment value is there, just not real value!
Let me see what have we here.? Its Pom_Chch an expert on real value.I will give you a word of advice on this subject.I have seen and forgot more about real vale in this life than you could possible ever learn.
Old Nov 24th 2016, 3:58 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
It is actually quite amusing; I feel almost certain it will receive some mention in the BE New Years Honours list.
Nothing wrong with a thread being amusing breaks up the boredom.However a nomination in the BE New Years Honours list.I think is a bit of a childish comment just saying.
Old Nov 24th 2016, 5:30 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hottoddy
A 20,000 loan tacked on to the existing mortgage is nothing over a twenty year period.Have you any ideal what rents go for in the U.K you would be lucky to find a chicken house for less than 750 per month.Regarding this thread going nowhere i suggest you stop posting nonsense comments to help it slow down.?
And of course all the lenders are falling over each other to lend money to someone who is emigrating.......

Let me see what have we here.? Its Pom_Chch an expert on real value.I will give you a word of advice on this subject.I have seen and forgot more about real vale in this life than you could possible ever learn.
I love someone who is so modest

Off to break the news to my niece and her friends that they are all living in chicken houses

Old Nov 24th 2016, 7:05 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Off to break the news to my niece and her friends that they are all living in chicken houses
Houses is posh.
Here it is sheds.
Old Nov 25th 2016, 6:07 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Pollyana
And of course all the lenders are falling over each other to lend money to someone who is emigrating.......

I love someone who is so modest

Of course the banks of England will loan money against property.How do you think banks make a large proportion of their profit in the first place.Its not a question of me being modest.But honest.However your chicken house comment makes little sense.?

Last edited by hottoddy; Nov 25th 2016 at 6:14 pm.
Old Nov 25th 2016, 6:10 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by BEVS
Houses is posh.
Here it is sheds.
Well if that`s your cat sitting on your bed in your so called shed.I mush be living in a tent.Pull the other one its got bells on it
Old Nov 25th 2016, 6:16 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by BEVS
Houses is posh.
Here it is sheds.
P.S i do hope this is the final resting place of my comments/thread.?
Old Nov 25th 2016, 6:17 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

However your chicken house comment makes little sense.?
Pot, meet kettle.
Old Nov 25th 2016, 6:18 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

cloud cuckoo land exists, lets all emigrate there
Old Nov 25th 2016, 6:37 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Pot, meet kettle.
Well maybe you can explain it to me in detail.I made a comment saying you can`t rent a chicken house in the U.K for less than 750 a month
Old Nov 25th 2016, 6:41 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
cloud cuckoo land exists, lets all emigrate there
For sure many people that have believed in such a place that exists will in later years end up in a rubber room.Its not too late for therapy just a suggestion
Old Nov 25th 2016, 6:53 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Well maybe you can explain it to me in detail.I made a comment saying you can`t rent a chicken house in the U.K for less than 750 a month
Which is a load of rubbish. But my response was more about you telling someone their post made no sense, just a bit rich considering yours.
Old Nov 25th 2016, 7:16 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Which is a load of rubbish. But my response was more about you telling someone their post made no sense, just a bit rich considering yours.
What`s a load of rubbish that rents are high in the U.K.? If you can`t see it makes sense to rent a U.K property then tell me i am curious why do you think so many people rent their U.K properties
Old Nov 25th 2016, 7:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

escapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi - newbie

I have lived in several different countries.Not so sure why a person needs two years to settle (1)The Honeymoon,(2)The Rejection,(3)The Recovery, Its all to do with a persons mind.However i suppose a few psychiatrist must be making a few dollars from recovery persons
So, which different countries have you lived in ? ......and you need not mention the ones where you have only spent holidays, even if it was an extended holiday. Just the places where you have worked and have paid taxes. I'm guessing New Zealand won't be one of them

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.