Horse Trading

Old Feb 20th 2008, 7:23 am
Genius

loztom is just really niceloztom is just really niceloztom is just really niceloztom is just really niceloztom is just really niceloztom is just really niceloztom is just really niceloztom is just really niceloztom is just really nice
Default Horse Trading

Cheeky, but worth a try ....

Anyone out there with stuff they don't need for the house. Have rented in Whitby and need everything as the house in the UK is being rented furnished.

Loz
Old Feb 20th 2008, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

Catkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Horse Trading

Loz
Why are you putting a horse in your house
Catkin
Old Feb 20th 2008, 7:43 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by loztom

Anyone out there with stuff they don't need for the house. Have rented in Whitby and need everything as the house in the UK is being rented furnished.

Loz
Surely trading is some kind of exchange? What are you offering?
Old Feb 20th 2008, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by loztom

Loz
I have some extra "Oxygen in a Can" i brought from the UK, its proper British air that you can release into your NZ home to make it feel more like home...

Hmmm, think I may be on to something there...roll up roll up....
Old Feb 20th 2008, 8:01 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irnbru14
I have some extra "Oxygen in a Can" i brought from the UK, its proper British air that you can release into your NZ home to make it feel more like home...

Hmmm, think I may be on to something there...roll up roll up....
I buy mine from the Scottish shop in Tawa
Special edition in at the moment - Spey Valley.........fantastic
Old Feb 20th 2008, 8:54 am
Banned

banrock station is a name known to allbanrock station is a name known to allbanrock station is a name known to allbanrock station is a name known to allbanrock station is a name known to allbanrock station is a name known to allbanrock station is a name known to allbanrock station is a name known to allbanrock station is a name known to allbanrock station is a name known to allbanrock station is a name known to all

Originally Posted by karonious
I buy mine from the Scottish shop in Tawa
Special edition in at the moment - Spey Valley.........fantastic
If you look around you can find cans of Bull crap all over this island
Old Feb 20th 2008, 9:06 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by banrock station
If you look around you can find cans of Bull crap all over this island
ROFLMAO - very good :-)
Old Feb 20th 2008, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Huh?????

I must have missed something here..............

I thought horse trading is a term commonly used when one has applied for a job, got the job, and one is now discussing the terms and conditions........also known as horse trading..............

Suggest the OP use trademe.

But sending you some neck karma.

NG
Old Feb 25th 2008, 6:16 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

OK thought i would bump this up for loz and stas.

I had a chat with Loz over the weekend - and i am still none the wiser about the whole horse trade thang.

but i did discover that they need some bits and pieces to furnish the house they are moving into in Whitby THIS WEEKEND (WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!). They also have two little boys, aged 4 and 2.

So I have a toddler bed, blow up double bed and spare kettle they are welcome to use till they get sorted. I hear Trademe is also getting a battering!!

Can anyone else help loan some furniture?