Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Hopefully bringing our Beardies

Hopefully bringing our Beardies

Old Feb 3rd 2007, 10:33 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hopefully bringing our Beardies

Our lizard supplies up the road say they can send our two bearded dragons to NZ for £130 all in.

Does anyone here own lizards? How easy is it to get hold of locusts and crickets, mealworms etc - or do you breed your own?
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 6:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hopefully bringing our Beardies

Originally Posted by dreamfish
Our lizard supplies up the road say they can send our two bearded dragons to NZ for £130 all in.

Does anyone here own lizards? How easy is it to get hold of locusts and crickets, mealworms etc - or do you breed your own?
Now this is a thread!! Can't believe no-one has seen an opportunity for a bit of light-hearted japery here!

My dragon cost around £600 to ship over-but without her I'd starve,and the kids would be a nightmare!! She is bearded though.

Only kidding!! Good luck.
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 6:52 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f
Now this is a thread!! Can't believe no-one has seen an opportunity for a bit of light-hearted japery here!

My dragon cost around £600 to ship over-but without her I'd starve,and the kids would be a nightmare!! She is bearded though.

Only kidding!! Good luck.
Oh, I did
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 7:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
Oh, I did
i suppose if Dannyf & jack the lad ever meet up we could call it (oh i've wanted to say this for ages ..its been killing me ..) ..............The Jack & Dannhy show.................