Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Hooray! EOI Decision Successful

Hooray! EOI Decision Successful

Old Aug 3rd 2005, 9:41 am

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold
Default Hooray! EOI Decision Successful

Can't type properly, so excited - EOI Decision Successful today!!!!! No work being done by me today, got LOADS of people to tell!

Old Aug 3rd 2005, 9:56 am
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hooray! EOI Decision Successful

Fantastic news, Jan...so happy for you...you must be so thrilled right now!!!

I remember how excited I was when I saw submitted change from selected and then to successful...you won't get any work done today so you might as well take the rest of the day off and go and celebrate somewhere!!!

Well done....

Last edited by Pinkie Pie; Aug 3rd 2005 at 3:00 pm.
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

How exciting!!! I went off and told everybody...even the check-out girl at Tescos! lol I hope the rest of it goes smoothly for you as well.

Good luck

Sarah
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 11:46 am

bookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to beholdbookemjano is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pinkie Pie

Fantastic news, Jan...so happy for you...you must be so thrilled right now!!!

I remember how excited I was when I saw submitted change to successful...you won't get any work done today so you might as well take the rest of the day off and go and celebrate somewhere!!!

Well done....
Thrilled, emotional, excited, giddy, restless, queasy, weepy, all of these and more. It's given us the boost we need - we were definite about coming over on visitors visas but this has given us more confidence in our decision. Just phoned London (from work! tee hee!), who've said without a job offer we're still looking at March for a decision on PR. We can't wait that long for Chris's education, so still on to go in October, but feeling more sure of a successful outcome now as we can prove everything we said in the EOI.

I need a ticker! Can't make it work! Help! Which link do I go to once I've got the ticker I want?
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 11:49 am

Originally Posted by SarahB
How exciting!!! I went off and told everybody...even the check-out girl at Tescos! lol I hope the rest of it goes smoothly for you as well.

Good luck

Sarah
I've hijacked the white notice board in our office, rubbed out all the work that was on it, got the NZ map on it and a countdown going, so everyone who walks past it knows. We're at 65 days. 65 days! :scared:
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 11:59 am

Dave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bookemjano

Can't type properly, so excited - EOI Decision Successful today!!!!! No work being done by me today, got LOADS of people to tell!
Brilliant news . So happy for you, you will have to have a big tonight to celebrate! We submitted our EOI yesterday so we are now playing the waiting game I will not have any nails left! Good luck with the rest of the process.
Lyns
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 12:27 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations.

Old Aug 3rd 2005, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

nivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud ofnivlem has much to be proud of

Woohoo!!! Congratulations to you!!!

Love Cathy xx
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 2:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

planty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond reputeplanty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nivlem
Woohoo!!! Congratulations to you!!!

Love Cathy xx
To Jan and Steve and family, congratulations and be ready to ride this roller coaster all the way now, now may be a good time to see if you can get an earlier date for your medicals.......

Posted our completed ITA today so we're all excited as well

all round tonight then.
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 2:41 pm

Originally Posted by planty
To Jan and Steve and family, congratulations and be ready to ride this roller coaster all the way now, now may be a good time to see if you can get an earlier date for your medicals.......

all round tonight then.
Already rang to bring the medicals forward but the few dates they can offer Steve can't get off work, so going ahead with the 13th September, only five weeks away. So, we're going to get everything ready, take it all with us (in Steve's briefcase, handcuffed to him, on the flight, and submit in Christchurch, that way nobody can lose the papers.

Now, where did I leave that gym pass .....
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 3:03 pm
Don't let me get me....

Pinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond reputePinkie Pie has a reputation beyond repute

Thrilled, emotional, excited, giddy, restless, queasy, weepy, all of these and more. It's given us the boost we need - we were definite about coming over on visitors visas but this has given us more confidence in our decision. Just phoned London (from work! tee hee!), who've said without a job offer we're still looking at March for a decision on PR. We can't wait that long for Chris's education, so still on to go in October, but feeling more sure of a successful outcome now as we can prove everything we said in the EOI.

I need a ticker! Can't make it work! Help! Which link do I go to once I've got the ticker I want?
Jan, once you've done your ticker highlight the text in the bb box copy and then come over here, click on 'my profile' then edit signature and paste and bingo...robert's your dad's brother etc...
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 3:24 pm
Don't let me get me....

all round tonight then.
Congrats Planty...have a drink on me...
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

Panda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant futurePanda_Pops has a brilliant future

Congratulations!

Hope it all goes smoothly.

PP
x
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 3:42 pm

all round tonight then.
Hope you got Bethany to give it a big kiss for luck! Well done, you got that organised very quickly - want to sort mine out for me? No? Oh well, don't get if you don't ask.
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 4:11 pm
Don't let me get me....

Nice ticker Jan...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.