Homeopath?

Old Jun 4th 2009, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

Wilderbeest is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Homeopath?

I'm not one for taking conventional medicine. Does anyone know of a really good homeopath in Auckland?
Old Jun 5th 2009, 4:43 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Homeopath?

Does it really matter since the outcome will be the same regarless of the quality of treatment (assuming that they don't point you towards a doctor)? In fact why not sit at home and save some cash?
Old Jun 5th 2009, 5:10 am
BE Forum Addict

lapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond reputelapsed kiwi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Homeopath?

Yellow pages - snakeoil vendors?
Old Jun 5th 2009, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

Wilderbeest is an unknown quantity at this point
Default weeny merge

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Does it really matter since the outcome will be the same regarless of the quality of treatment (assuming that they don't point you towards a doctor)? In fact why not sit at home and save some cash?
-----------

As with doctors or dentists, from my experience not all homeoapths are equally good, hence why I was really looking for a recommendation.

With my underlying health issue, staying at home and doing nothing is not an option

Looks like it may have to be trial and error - that will prove to be expensive!

Originally Posted by lapsed kiwi

Yellow pages - snakeoil vendors?
Yeh, I did look up YP but from that you don't really know if they are reputable, it's the same as looking for a decent electrician.

I get the suspicion that snake oil is a remedy that cures all

Last edited by BEVS; Jun 5th 2009 at 1:25 pm. Reason: merge