Home exchange

Old Jun 2nd 2008, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

Dave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really nice
Default Home exchange

Has anyone done it?

We're considering using/joining ; http://www.homebase-hols.com/

Anyone have any firsthand experience of this company?
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 9:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Home exchange

Oooh no - but I am off to have a good look at the site. Sounds like a good idea and great for going back and forth to the UK or anywhere else that takes your fancy. Perhaps we should do a list for those wanting to visit new zealand before emigrating and those that need to go back to the UK for whatever reason for a couple of weeks. Nice idea.
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 4:33 am
Forum Regular

Dave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really nice

Hi Shirl,

That's exactly our situation, we want to visit Rotorua for a few weeks , and imagine others would want to visit central London.

Hopefully their dates would coincide with ours, (Aug 08)
What with the price of the flight tickets, and accommodation etc it becomes very expensive.
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute

Yes great idea - I am going to keep this in mind if we ever want to go back to the UK. May want to go to the USA next year to visit our son and his family - we usually hire a house there but that too gets expensive. Was going to go to UK for my mum's 90th in October but at the moment lack of funds prevents this and I have to get a job first!!

Good luck with your hunt for an exchange to Rotorua - we are in the South Island anyway but will keep this on my bookmarks.