British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Home (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/home-770699/)

love30stm Sep 5th 2012 10:24 pm

Home

Well im home from a very long flight back to wangas, didnt manage to get a free upgraid but the flight to Vienna from Heathrow was very late so the connectiong flight to Bangkok left, so as it was Austrian Airlines fault i got a free Night in a 5 star hotel with breakfast and a free return ticket to go into the city to do a bit of sightseeing, Vienna is so beautiful full of culture, and thats what NZ lacks i guess :( got the flight back thre next day

got to spend some time with my mum before she passed away she had a beautiful send off and i was so glad i got to say farewell

love30stm Sep 5th 2012 10:33 pm

Re: Home

3 Attachment(s)
some pics i took of vienna <3

BEVS Sep 5th 2012 11:01 pm

I've never seen Vienna but I'd really love to go.

Pleased that you got to spend the quality time with your Mum Bev . Must be also good to be back with your family . It can be tough having them across the world when you face losing someone you love. You just want everyone in the same place at the same time and you can't have that.

Still. Glad it worked well for you and that Mum went peacefully and had a good farewell.

Snap Shot Sep 6th 2012 12:19 am

Glad you're back Bev. Glad that you got to spend time with your mum at the end and her send off was good. The photos of Vienna in the summer sunshine look great. I guess you weren't really in the mood for smiling though.

love30stm Sep 6th 2012 1:13 am

Originally Posted by Ray and Debbie (Post 10266082)
Glad you're back Bev. Glad that you got to spend time with your mum at the end and her send off was good. The photos of Vienna in the summer sunshine look great. I guess you weren't really in the mood for smiling though.

It was not all sad times my mum was happy right till the end she accepted death and it was peaceful thanks Deb x

Maybe catch up for a coffee? Let me know

Bev

Snap Shot Sep 6th 2012 1:21 am

Good Bev, glad you got good memories right to the end. Yup, I've got it in mind to meet up for coffee with you.

love30stm Sep 6th 2012 1:25 am

Originally Posted by BEVS (Post 10265997)
I've never seen Vienna but I'd really love to go.

Pleased that you got to spend the quality time with your Mum Bev . Must be also good to be back with your family . It can be tough having them across the world when you face losing someone you love. You just want everyone in the same place at the same time and you can't have that.

Still. Glad it worked well for you and that Mum went peacefully and had a good farewell.

Thanks and yes I'm very glad to be home <3

love30stm Sep 6th 2012 1:26 am

Originally Posted by Ray and Debbie (Post 10266163)
Good Bev, glad you got good memories right to the end. Yup, I've got it in mind to meet up for coffee with you.

Awesome let me know when next week some time?

Bev

MrsFychan Sep 6th 2012 1:46 am

Welcome back. glad you had that special time with your mum.

Snap Shot Sep 6th 2012 2:02 am

Originally Posted by love30stm (Post 10266167)
Awesome let me know when next week some time?

Bev

Great, Bev. How about meeting for a drink in the evening of 18 September ? Or would you like to come around and share a bottle of wine at home ?

love30stm Sep 6th 2012 3:10 am

Originally Posted by Ray and Debbie (Post 10266208)
Great, Bev. How about meeting for a drink in the evening of 18 September ? Or would you like to come around and share a bottle of wine at home ?

I dont mind either way is good, let me know :)

love30stm Sep 6th 2012 3:12 am

Originally Posted by MrsFychan (Post 10266191)
Welcome back. glad you had that special time with your mum.

Thanks are you not on my Facebook?

Jan n Neil Sep 6th 2012 4:04 am

welcome home flower :wub:

MrsFychan Sep 6th 2012 6:10 am

Originally Posted by love30stm (Post 10266270)
Thanks are you not on my Facebook?

I is indeed ;)

Boopy Sep 6th 2012 6:31 am

Welcome home :)