Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

holding back the years (simple red)

holding back the years (simple red)

Old Jun 21st 2006, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

waynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to behold
Lightbulb holding back the years (simple red)

Bored today so decided to check out old forums!!went to 25th
sad i know but i enjoyed it and learned a great deal not done anything all day, dog not walked ,kids not fed actually got dressed 3ish
why you ask holding back the years ? well.... i saw the love between sky and apollo10, i saw the nice side of misery guy, i even read that sarahb was looking for a job and someone i think it was apollo10 said isnt it time u had baby number 2(and guess what its on the way) k9 was happy and looking forward to life in NZ, how things change : if you can , have a day off like me look back and enjoy. Hope t be in NZ very very soon
the other half
jane
pps guess what you are all so happy when the sun is shining do you all suffer from s.a.d have a sunbed it walks wonders for me
Old Jun 21st 2006, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

waynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to beholdwaynepfry is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: holding back the years (simple red)

Originally Posted by waynepfry
Bored today so decided to check out old forums!!went to 25th
sad i know but i enjoyed it and learned a great deal not done anything all day, dog not walked ,kids not fed actually got dressed 3ish
why you ask holding back the years ? well.... i saw the love between sky and apollo10, i saw the nice side of misery guy, i even read that sarahb was looking for a job and someone i think it was apollo10 said isnt it time u had baby number 2(and guess what its on the way) k9 was happy and looking forward to life in NZ, how things change : if you can , have a day off like me look back and enjoy. Hope t be in NZ very very soon
the other half
jane
pps guess what you are all so happy when the sun is shining do you all suffer from s.a.d have a sunbed it walks wonders for me
yes it should of been works but walking helps too :roll on the spring for you
Old Jun 21st 2006, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

yes it should of been works but walking helps too :roll on the spring for you
i'm happy & it's chucking it down!!!
best wishes, never been to harogate bbut know it's lovely, hubby & in laws are all from york/leeds. I love it up there, but won't be going for a while.
take care
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:28 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Harrogates a lovely place, used to go to Bettys a lot there
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by poppets
i'm happy & it's chucking it down!!!
best wishes, never been to harogate bbut know it's lovely, hubby & in laws are all from york/leeds. I love it up there, but won't be going for a while.
take care
it's chucking it down here too !!!!
I am a Leeds lass and hubby is from Harrogate, it is very nice here and we do get a lot of tourist.
looking forward to change of life in NZ, we fly out on the 26th of august and are heading for Auckland, hubby is working for the same company as in uk so they are sorting everything out for us.
we are use to wet ,cold weather so it won't be too much of a shock
i'm so glad your happy dosn't happen often on the forum.
Jane
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 7:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sky
Harrogates a lovely place, used to go to Bettys a lot there
we love the famous fat rascals from bettys
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 7:48 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

we love the famous fat rascals from bettys
Yummmm loved them too, was trying to remember what they were called when I wrote my last post Now you got me wanting a fat rascal
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sky
Yummmm loved them too, was trying to remember what they were called when I wrote my last post Now you got me wanting a fat rascal
I will go into bettys and see if they can do a delivery to NZ
they also now do chocolate orange fat rascals they are yummmm too
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 8:50 am
sky
Banned

I will go into bettys and see if they can do a delivery to NZ
they also now do chocolate orange fat rascals they are yummmm too
Now you're just being evil
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sky
Now you're just being evil
sorry
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 9:03 am
sky
Banned

Your forgiven Wish I could get some sent over
Will just have to be patient for a year or so, I'm going for a visit then. It was supposed to be this October but have had to cancel due to moving house here and trying to get sorted with a new house build. It's very exciting but I still miss old mates very much and would have loved to have seen them sooner.
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sky
Your forgiven Wish I could get some sent over
Will just have to be patient for a year or so, I'm going for a visit then. It was supposed to be this October but have had to cancel due to moving house here and trying to get sorted with a new house build. It's very exciting but I still miss old mates very much and would have loved to have seen them sooner.
After reading all that forum yesturday, i can't remember where you are north or south ?
i have been searching the net looking at house's and so far not found the one, it must be exciting new house build what made you opt for all new ?
will you be adding isulation, double glazing and central heating ive read a lot about the lack of creature comforts!!! in your opinion do you really need them or is it us brits are whimps i must admit i can be a bit whimpish when it comes to a cold damp house, i don,t mind it wet and cold outside long as i'm warm and toasty inside.
what do you think Jane