hola.....

Old Jun 10th 2009, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

sarah1990 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up hola.....

hello, i am 19 and am just about to start as a trainee hairdressers i feel this part of the thread maybe more helpful. It will take me about 3 yerars to qualify so wont be looking to go until then, i no its ages away but better to start early then later ryt! plus it gives me more time to do more saving. I just want to no the hairdresser is not on skilled list my best mates lives out there so she would help me out for somewhere to stay @ first etc.. im really confused! can some one please help any advice would be great! thanks x
Old Jun 11th 2009, 12:39 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: hola.....

I have just answered your other post in another thread.

Hairdresser is seen as skilled.
You will need an NVQ 3 plus your training.

An NZ employer will not be able to offer you a job unless they can prove to NZ immigration that there is no Kiwi for that job. Kiwi means a permanent resident or a citizen of NZ.

If you have enough points then you could emigrate to New Zealand without a job offer and hope to get one once you arrive.

You can do the points indicator on the NZIS website. I gave you the link in a previous reply to another of your posts. This will let you know what points you could hope for. NZIS do not take details for you to do this.

I'm not 19 If you wouldn't mind, could I ask you not to use this text speak abbreviations. I am finding it difficult to understand.
Thanks
Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hola.....

Just to say hello and welcome.

Phyl x