Hiya

Old Jul 8th 2007, 3:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hiya

Have been reading in here for a few days and thought that some "real Kiwi" balance may come in handy

So guess you want to know a bit about me ....

You could call my spunky ole man an expat I guess. He came to NZ to visit a friend from Aus for 3 weeks holiday in 1973 and I am still trying to get rid of him.

As for me I am Northland born and breed. Mix some Irish, Scottish and Maori blood and here I am.

We live in South Auckland (Howick actually) and I have worked in South Auckland for 35 years. We/I have never been mugged, burgled, robbed or had a car stolen yet.

Well that's me for now, I look forward to joining some of your discussions.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 4:51 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hiya

Welcome to the forum - I think you have been in the country long enough to no longer need a welcome to New Zealand! It would be good to have your experiences of New Zealand to compare and contrast with the 'newbie' viewpoint
Old Jul 9th 2007, 11:28 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hiya

Originally Posted by Bellasmum
Mix some Irish, Scottish and Maori blood and here I am.

hi . Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll enjoy some of the debates that happen on this board.

I'm a mix of Irish, Scottish and English blood myself and here I am
Husband is Welsh and English mix.
Bezzy pal back in the UK is a Maori, Irish , English mix but was born in Oz originally. What a melting pot we all are.