hi were new!

Old May 26th 2008, 5:17 pm
Just Joined

marmite1000 has a brilliant futuremarmite1000 has a brilliant futuremarmite1000 has a brilliant futuremarmite1000 has a brilliant futuremarmite1000 has a brilliant futuremarmite1000 has a brilliant future
Red face hi were new!

Hi
we are a family of 4, hoping to move to new zealand late 2009, were just about to start the immigration process, any info/ advise would be great
Old May 26th 2008, 5:41 pm
Just Joined

PeggyP has a brilliant futurePeggyP has a brilliant futurePeggyP has a brilliant futurePeggyP has a brilliant futurePeggyP has a brilliant futurePeggyP has a brilliant future
Default Re: hi were new!

Hello there - we are new too
Like you we are just starting the process so I'm afraid I have no advise but I just wanted to say hi and welcome!

Good luck with everything!
Peggy
Old May 26th 2008, 10:15 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome!

Just ask away if you have any questions, someone will be able to answer
All the best
Sue
Old May 26th 2008, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

LizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to allLizaJane is a name known to all
Smile Re: hi were new!

hi guys, welcome, have only been a member for a couple of weeks it is a good source of info and support. Have a look around the forum there are all sorts of topics covered lots will be useful some entertaining others well you'll get what I mean once you start roaming around. If you are more specific with your questions you may get a more direct and thorough response, so fire away!
Old May 26th 2008, 10:54 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Kia Ora and welcome to the cyber world of the NZ forum.

I'll bung some karma your way to get you started.

Ask away on the main boards. I'm sure someone will be along to help. Grab a drink in the Kiwi Bar or just have a chat in the Sheep Dip.

Happy Postings.
Old Jun 15th 2008, 4:17 am
Just Joined

notlob1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by marmite1000
Hi
we are a family of 4, hoping to move to new zealand late 2009, were just about to start the immigration process, any info/ advise would be great
we did the same looked at as many answers as we could , area, schools,work, money , banks, cost of living, the site is really helpful, been here now for 3 months, as people have said just ask away, best of luck.