Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

hi there from soggy blackpool

hi there from soggy blackpool

Old Apr 24th 2008, 10:05 am
Just Joined

jaxnian is just really nicejaxnian is just really nicejaxnian is just really nicejaxnian is just really nicejaxnian is just really nicejaxnian is just really nicejaxnian is just really nicejaxnian is just really nice
Post hi there from soggy blackpool

hi there every one
we have and are in the process of moving to rotorua hopefully before xmas 08 we have both got job offers and in the process of signing contracts etc
is there any advice any one can give us regarding anything really banking tax buy or rent that kind of thing

Pleased to meet you and thanks in advance for any helpadvice you care to share with us
Old Apr 24th 2008, 2:22 pm
Tracey and Chris

traceyandchris is a name known to alltraceyandchris is a name known to alltraceyandchris is a name known to alltraceyandchris is a name known to alltraceyandchris is a name known to alltraceyandchris is a name known to alltraceyandchris is a name known to alltraceyandchris is a name known to alltraceyandchris is a name known to alltraceyandchris is a name known to alltraceyandchris is a name known to all
Default Re: hi there from soggy blackpool

Hi,
Welcome to the forum!
I'm not really in a position to give you any advice - sorry - my partner and I are at the same stage too. However - I can tell you that the people on here are great and you will get some really sound advice!
Its great too if you just want to check in with people going through the same feelings and processes as you!
Good luck with everything - I loved Rotorua when we were out there!
Old Apr 24th 2008, 11:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jaxnian
hi there every one
we have and are in the process of moving to rotorua hopefully before xmas 08 we have both got job offers and in the process of signing contracts etc
is there any advice any one can give us regarding anything really banking tax buy or rent that kind of thing

Pleased to meet you and thanks in advance for any helpadvice you care to share with us
Well helo and welcome if it's specific's about Rotorua you need, Kato33 your girl - Nici's newly moved into the area in January, but she's not on here much at the mo as she's waiting for her container to turn up... anything else just ask away....in the main forum...you'll get a more varied response in there...
Old Apr 29th 2008, 11:35 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Welcome and have some karma for your newness.